Print Prev. thread Next thread

Ban clones on S8/S10

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2014-8-22 08:22:03 |Show the author posts only
Machau, you are biased. So you are asking GM to banned a non-vip player to be banned, even if they are not cloned one. I am sure GM know the difference, they ignoring your list.

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:35:14 |Show the author posts only
Clones multi , all shu wu wei hv it.. But since the merge.. I never see multi reach 200+ general.. Go try do that again.. Shu are strong, hv a lot high lvl general since merged.. For machautod, u want to be fair, ask ur puppet master warz to stop summoning.,

And GM, please consider machau word.. Banned or block him sounds great.. For 3days maybe.. So cant join tourney.. Lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:37:05 |Show the author posts only
Who said only shu hv clones? What we say.. Mostly on the list are wu n wei clones..
Maybe shu hv an advantage bcause hv high lvl clones :3

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:44:19 |Show the author posts only
Rioricat has been around since S10 started but a lot of clones still sat at Tongguan and there were a few Wu clones Shu doesn't need clones to win and I myself have only seen the super hero clones and warmum and wardad but similar names does not mean same person my friend has an accout on S8 named spicy2 does that make her my clone? I can tell you she is very much alive and like a mother to me similar names for always mean clones and low level generals don't either but robotic and repetitive actions can mark clones if people want to complain then let all clones be banned but maybe check with people Gm? Sometimes what looks like a clone might not be my friend she has spent almost as much as I have and hold that's not much she stands to lose a little money if banned and that's some bull but old accounts given to others? Maybe they don't need banning but come on don't use them for camping use them to attack or just don't bother you aren't leveling the playing field but camping with them you are simply trying to block Shu or Wu, that is just annoying Wei if you can't stand to be beat go to S18 or wait for S19 and spend some or grow fast and own but don't bring your poor sport camping in.-CspicyW

!threads!

Friends

Money

45#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:58:28 |Show the author posts only
Probably should have added ban them all lol Wei has a point that they are weaker but I don't see S1 and 2 Shu using clones to hold back ejick... Ban the Shu clones we can tell are clones and the Wei and the Wu. Some of the non banned but mentioned Shu aren't even clones some were either spies or people we just don't know.

!threads!

Friends

Money

46#
Post time 2014-8-22 10:20:38 |Show the author posts only
All they need to do is not let multiple I'd use from same ip, this will make shu only 2x wei and wu population instead of 4x lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

47#
Post time 2014-8-22 10:21:20 |Show the author posts only
Yea sima is right...GM must ban sima simaa simaaa

!threads!

Friends

Money

48#
Post time 2014-8-22 10:23:27 |Show the author posts only
BAN sima he stole my name....wtf he use sima playing on shu????

!threads!

Friends

Money

49#
Post time 2014-8-22 10:35:21 |Show the author posts only
How to make sure they are clone......if i make acc in shu wih name sima1 sima2 sima3 sima4 sima5 sima6.....are GM will banned all sima in shu......if GM do that i will make multy acc at shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

50#
Post time 2014-8-22 10:44:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MaChau at 2014-8-22 10:46

wtf kudogami u only ask GM banned n block my id only for 3 days?? how if i sugges to u ask GM banned my id forever? i already call GM SUCK MY DICKKK N FAK HIM EVEN I FAK GM MOTHER. why GM still have no ball banned my id forever????? and u say mostly wei n wu clone in banned list?? as long i see is they mostly retire id. real elite clone is in my list even Rioricat cause he always became Tongguan guard day or night.

i want to tell u STUPID GM as we know wei have bot or we call it ILLEGAL PROGRAM is unsolve problem from few month ago. u must check or banned name in my list cause we are not play TRANSFORMER ONLINE RIGHT?

and for wu...mostly in my list i give it to u is retired id but Princezhou and Nobienoob use them became their clone. so dont tell me we play WALKING DEAD ONLINE

CaptainShu Hulkk and Ironman is my friend n they cant always play this game cause working but they already VIP i hope u reconsider to banned them
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-23 23:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041785 second(s), 19 queries .