Post time 2014-8-23 13:11:14 |Show the author posts only
I am just saying me lvling slower than u sima don't mean u didn't steal my name

!threads!

Friends

Money

82#
Post time 2014-8-23 19:24:51 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2014-8-23 11:29
Yes zhoA, you could also say if you owned the microsoft, you would be richer than Bill Gates.

hahahaha.. i agree sima.. not he own microsoft. this guy only using microsoft and he thinking he is Bill Gates. wkakakaka..

!threads!

Friends

Money

83#
Post time 2014-8-24 05:10:27 |Show the author posts only
Edited by zhoA at 2014-8-24 05:12

In my opinion shu really don't have any good players just all money and number and lots and lots of bots and as far as yueying u below average.

!threads!

Friends

Money

84#
Post time 2014-8-24 05:32:42 |Show the author posts only
Zhoa let me stop you there bud no one in Shu really has money lol sima is only VIP 8 and most of S10 Shu is VIP 3 and under lol S8 might have a few more spenders but if you want money what about fero?? He's VIP 10 mind you and he buys shadows almost every night it seems Ocind I'd imagine is probably VIP 5 or 6? Shu doesn't spend a lot bud might want to rephrase that lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

85#
Post time 2014-8-24 07:04:56 |Show the author posts only
Miss wei bots a lot....why did GM ban them then give duels event.....just go inside Tongguan and directly 5 duels.....lol

Shu family S8 & 10

!threads!

Friends

Money

86#
Post time 2014-8-24 08:14:28 |Show the author posts only
Lol the_spicy thinks sima is vip8 this what I mean about bad players on shu they really don't have a clue.

!threads!

Friends

Money

87#
Post time 2014-8-24 12:41:31 |Show the author posts only
Stop being an impaired bitter prick sima isn't VIP 10 do you know why? Because unlike you idiots arguing and spending gold he is always fighting he barely talks and when he does he's still killing unlike you sima kills he might be VIP 9 now it's been a month or two since he told us his VIP but regardless sima doesn't need to spend to beat you what the hell would he be spending on? He doesn't duel hardly ever he doesn't make a whole lot of legions and he doesn't shadow every couple days like fero so what then does he spend on? If anything the only two things he spends on are ro and food from beating up Wei and Wu generals all night it took both of your concerted efforts to get to Chengdu today and stay tree for an hour but then when wanz and the other Shu players came on? You guys started to run out of generals or was it that once the guards were gone you cut and ran because you didn't want to face actual players? Wu has more integrity at least and they complain less about sima at least THEY are actually focused on the real topic here, the clones that are spamming the server from ALL OF US not just Shu not just wei not just Wu and bullshit if there aren't more clones now I faced Z Cang lvl 30 about 10 times during the siege event from Wu and a few lvl 70s when we were beating Wei back from Chengdu are you guys so depopulated that you can't beat us without a master army of clones to weaken and distract while your generals recruit and you attack a sleeping Shu with Wu? If you guys are that bad without clones maybe instead of complaining about sima you should be getting more ACTUAL people to play with you Wu ran rampant on you guys after they got to Chengdu if you expended the effort you used to bitch about sima and the effort used in making some of your clones you could find half a server of new players and maybe compete with Shu and Wu instead of trying to bury us all in nasty comments and clones...

!threads!

Friends

Money

88#
Post time 2014-8-24 13:14:17 |Show the author posts only
@spicy, u r so sweet.. U can use gold for worship, summon gold, buy voucher, participate wheel, and many others.. :3
U frm s8?
Neva see you on s10, thts why u didnt know how sima born.. I shud admit it, simamaho too easy to reach dongxing or weixian back there, untill we realize now he beckme super mahp player

!threads!

Friends

Money

89#
Post time 2014-8-24 14:02:42 |Show the author posts only
fuck u all coward, i m zhugezai here, come out and duel .

!threads!

Friends

Money

90#
Post time 2014-8-24 17:45:03 |Show the author posts only
Actually I've been S10 since Day one the reason none of you saw me was because I am an American hard to see me when you rest your little heads when I am awake but now you decide you want to attack while my friends sleep with your clone armies and you complain about sima? Sima is a good guy you are a prick all I've seen YOU do is complain even before on S10? I never saw you I saw ZhugeZai CauPhan and Rioricat and some of the regular Wei names, I knew Wu better because usually I spent my time getting beat up by Ocind, am I the best player? Hell no but I don't think you have any right to complain about sima you are basically complaining that he uses gold, his name is sima, and that he is a hard player to beat... ALL of those things are perfectly acceptable in a game of course no one cares truly if he spends but you it seems and you are one of the people that continuously argues the fact yet the GM should care why?? Are you telling them they should be unhappy with one of their ACTUAL spenders because he spends and he doesn't fall down and get beaten as easily as the other little soldiers? Grow up the issue at hand it clones and all you've done is talk about how you were simaa first and he stole your name boohoo get over it. Maybe if you had more members you wouldn't need clones and you wouldn't need to complain about sima so you could spend some time actually playing and catching up to sima or at least to Machau he might be nice and wait for you but you don't care you will pretend that we are all ignorant and innocent and you oh king of Wei are all knowing, I am beginning to suspect that you aren't worth my time.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 13:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043568 second(s), 19 queries .