Print Prev. thread Next thread

Ban clones on S8/S10

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-8-21 22:16:12 |Show all posts
Bull you guys are jealous warz is barely on his own account why would he have more? You couldn't win fair and square so when we complained about clones you took the chance to lie what about the clones at Tongguan Wei? Oh wait no those can't possibly be fake could they guess there must be a reason chocolate and so many others found the time to sit there for two weeks they must obviously really love camping there 20 hours of the day... Wu... You had your integrity you guys didn't have clones or use them as much but you lost my respect with the comments about Shu hell we had clones yes but Machau is willing to let them go but Shu be damned if we will have ours banned while Wei gets to keep theirs.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-8-21 22:21:32 |Show all posts
And S&M we make it to get 50% exp because you guys can't beat back sima

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-8-21 22:51:38 |Show all posts
Also since it seems to be the order of the day I guess Zhou and ferocious8 use clones too GM, since when we get to the capital now it MUST be that they are using clones and not that warz, Machau, sima, DonKang, Huang, whitewave, maxxx and Shu are better than Wu we must all be cheaters and Wei must just be inactive and not 1/2 clone...

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:44:19 |Show all posts
Rioricat has been around since S10 started but a lot of clones still sat at Tongguan and there were a few Wu clones Shu doesn't need clones to win and I myself have only seen the super hero clones and warmum and wardad but similar names does not mean same person my friend has an accout on S8 named spicy2 does that make her my clone? I can tell you she is very much alive and like a mother to me similar names for always mean clones and low level generals don't either but robotic and repetitive actions can mark clones if people want to complain then let all clones be banned but maybe check with people Gm? Sometimes what looks like a clone might not be my friend she has spent almost as much as I have and hold that's not much she stands to lose a little money if banned and that's some bull but old accounts given to others? Maybe they don't need banning but come on don't use them for camping use them to attack or just don't bother you aren't leveling the playing field but camping with them you are simply trying to block Shu or Wu, that is just annoying Wei if you can't stand to be beat go to S18 or wait for S19 and spend some or grow fast and own but don't bring your poor sport camping in.-CspicyW

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-8-22 09:58:28 |Show all posts
Probably should have added ban them all lol Wei has a point that they are weaker but I don't see S1 and 2 Shu using clones to hold back ejick... Ban the Shu clones we can tell are clones and the Wei and the Wu. Some of the non banned but mentioned Shu aren't even clones some were either spies or people we just don't know.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-8-22 12:45:09 |Show all posts
I love how you guys magically come up with these clones... I'm from Shu and I have a hell of a time seeing them myself guess Shu can't see our own bots but if you'd like to look check next time we have a real barb event our generals then range from 130-260 some and the vast majority are REAL players I don't know about the super heroes but I've yet to see an abundance of clones I think Wei has just as many clones and unlike Wei we don't use ours to camp at Tongguan and as far as I know I've NEVER seen a 200+ od of all supposedly fake generals if we have that many fake accounts and Wei has all of their fake accounts banned why don't we hold Luoyang? Oh wait that's right most Shu players are real people...the biggest country tends to be the one that is the most dominant and as a result less players wash out over time no? That logic seems to explain everything away with Wu and Shu but Wei can't win by themselves to they call us all clones? Give us an EXACT AND COMPLETE list of the accounts you consider clones and we will produce all the real players on that list and prove they exist : or tell you to ban them because Shu will man up and fight without clones like we've pretty much already been doing.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-8-22 21:01:43 |Show all posts
SMJr replied at 2014-8-22 15:14
lol... we are the only level 5 at S10. Sima alone cant do much.
Since you guys admitted to using c ...

Maybe but we never tried for lvl 5 SM lol sima was our only real spender and the rest of us never cared enough to try on our own lol still didn't change that every night while you guys were fighting with us sima could take us right to Donxing lol not saying Wu is terrible but S10? Sima was the top dog and still is in single combat no one from S8 or 10 can beat him and while fero or Ocind might come close they just can't beat sima right now

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-8-23 05:00:48 |Show all posts
Yeah kudo I'm only VIP 2 only bought gold for tourneys and the barb upgrades and to be honest we do all have clones but either ban them all or ban none of them if one nation has them it may help them but if they take it over board? Then it becomes an arms race of clones and leveling and that really doesn't help any of us just waste all of our time for stupid reasons, hell we've been arguing for days and what have we accomplished besides a few clones banned to Shu Wu and Wei? The ones banned weren't even the big ones let alone the fact that most of the clones in Shu Wu and Wei still are able to operate either we leave the existing ones and control our urge to build more clones or we ask that they are all banned and forget that we ever used them.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-8-23 12:09:06 |Show all posts
Kudo are you going to keep complaining about clones? You are just bitter we don't need clones you saw from the invest event we have just as many people if not more and all just as high and as effective as those in Wu unlike Wu we decided to save our gold, recruit orders, and food for our tourney tomorrow maybe you guys should do the same sima and the rest went to bed early it was fun to see you guys close to Chengdu without a barb event going on.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-8-24 05:32:42 |Show all posts
Zhoa let me stop you there bud no one in Shu really has money lol sima is only VIP 8 and most of S10 Shu is VIP 3 and under lol S8 might have a few more spenders but if you want money what about fero?? He's VIP 10 mind you and he buys shadows almost every night it seems Ocind I'd imagine is probably VIP 5 or 6? Shu doesn't spend a lot bud might want to rephrase that lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 08:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041724 second(s), 20 queries .