1#
Post time 2014-8-21 13:11:39 |Show all posts
;P

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-8-22 01:04:44 |Show all posts
Wow, forum here is active than cotk. G0001, G0002 are clones? How about sima, simaa, simaaa. Hope GM is not going to ban king of wei, simaa.
I think GM know how to check multi. You cant blame anyone about those multi if yourself  also play cheat. Shu, wu and wei all have clones i believe. But is it funny if you say, you have more clone than me?  
Let GM do their job, i still say it again. If you thing the game is bored or GM is bad, stop crying or go to sleep.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-8-22 01:13:57 |Show all posts
Wei started complained about clones first and started crying. Now GM banned clones, wei still keep complaining and crying again. If in game you do like in forum i think you would stop crying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-8-22 12:15:49 |Show all posts
150 generals = 30 players only, shu8-10 has about 70-80 real players. Why those newbie and old players join us and have fun. We play, with fight like a family and we have fun most of the time because we all good players and friendly, nice teamwork. But we dont have some specially skill like wei always pm and say bad words to us. I have evidence if you want to see.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-8-22 13:16:53 |Show all posts
Like i said most of us play for fun and held, only top they play hard. And you know they cant join every battle because they dont have food sometime, so they need to spend those wisely and helpful. I dont said shu doesn't have clones but clones have everywhere. But dont say shu has more clones. In s10 you complaint i fight with gold but look at yourself or your country mates. Wu has more gold i bet. After merge you complaint shu has more clones, and you complain again. Now GM banned clones, you said GM banned only from wei and wu. Some most top wu fight like man only few cry like baby.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-8-23 11:29:22 |Show all posts
Yes zhoA, you could also say if you owned the microsoft, you would be richer than Bill Gates.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-8-24 22:12:40 |Show all posts
Wow very long discussion about me? Thank you, i feel like I'm famous. We are just players, good or bad have fun or not is GM responsibility. All players play for fun, some paid to play some play free. Some free players are even better than paid players. Maybe they have more time to stick with the game and play harder. Some paid player have little time to play they use gold to lure or strike to help them. This is just an example. Yes, i would say i have enough money to do everything but I know how to spend not to waste. To bad this game dont give a limit sale, so the gap between paid and free could be big difference. Paid players can buy unlimit food, iron, gems.... I know when one player too power to others, they would lose spirit to fight with him. But it is GM fault not players. Cause we cant force other players stop spend their money, right? You are players, I'm also a player but we all play for fun. If you think you are not fun to play with me you could leave and play on other server. we fight in game, we argue in chat, forum but we are friends. Who know we all would be a real friend one day in real life. No one perfect, you could be bad for some ppl but I'm sure you could be good for some. We cant make very one, but yes you can make few happy. In cotk, i like all shu s10-8 as family and wu and wei as friends. Again what we all want just fun and enjoy the game, so we should fight with GM to give us more fun but we should not fight against same players.

Good luck all cotk players and have a good game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-8-25 09:54:14 |Show all posts
ZhoA, I am not sure who has more clones! I am myself dont have a one and i never think i could have one. But one thing I'm sure shu has more real players. So without clones, shu still win all battles.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-7 06:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039383 second(s), 20 queries .