Search
View: 2384|Reply: 3

50ml skincare jar manufacturers

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2018-10-10 08:18:48 |Show all posts
Rise Cosmetic Packaging Co.,Ltd.is one of the leading manufacturers of cosmetic packaging products in China.With over 18 years′experience and high quality standard, we have passed ISO 9001 certification and we can satisfy customer′needs effectively.
Our products are widely welcome all over the world including the United States,Australia,Germany,Canada,New Zealand.We also have business partners in the Middle East market.
Our main products are acrylic cream jars and lotion bottles for cosmetic packaging. Meanwhile,we provide different kinds of bottles made of PP,PET, PETG and glass. We can also produce according to customers′ design and samples so as to better fulfill their specifications in a positive manner.
We are looking forward to deeper and more cooperations with oversea costomers.Please do not hesitate to contact with us.50ml skincare jar manufacturers

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-30 05:02:53 |Show all posts
Unfortunately, your website is not working right now, and I can't see how these jars look but sounds great. I'm pretty interested in purchasing some. I do laser hair removal at beaulaser.co.uk, and I need to have a small jar of cream with me everywhere to take care of the skin after this procedure. I have a big jar, and it's not very comfortable to carry it with me, but it would be very nice in a small one. As soon as the site is up and running, I would love to see your products. I hope it will be very soon because I can't wait to do it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-9 13:55:20 |Show all posts
Biocos Emergency Whitening cream additionally contains sunscreens to Protect the skin from damaging UVA and UVB radiates that can darken the skin. Biocos lighting up cream is improved with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga thinks and Milk eliminates that are known, reasonableness subject matter experts. A unique recipe that mixes the advantages of lighting up cream.  Best Whitening Cream In Pakistan

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-6-2 13:06:22 |Show all posts
Explore beauty blogs, forums, and social media platforms where people share their experiences and recommendations for dupes. Reviews can provide insights into how well the dupe performs compared to the high-end product.  cheaper alternativesSome brands specialize in creating affordable alternatives to high-end products. Research and explore these brands, as they often offer products with similar qualities but at a lower price point.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 00:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037048 second(s), 20 queries .