The 1st event of Strategy solicitation-----defeating D.Wei

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2014-9-4 16:07:22 |Show all posts
Edited by sittree at 2014-9-4 17:37

Recently,many players have been asking that how to get D.Wei and thinking that it is difficult to defeat D.Wei. Based on these questions mentioned by players, what we consider are the players who are lack of tips and need to be guided by someexperienced players. As a result, that is the reason why we launch this activity to collect excellent ideas from Top players. Here, we sincerely welcome all players’ active participation on this event and the players who could put forward best suggestions will be rewarded with generous gifts.

[Time]Sep.4th, 2014-Sep.9th,2014
[Server]All servers
[Rules]
1. During theevent, pls send your thread to the Game Discussion in our Fourm, and reply your link of your Strategy below this thread
2. Write about more than 200 words and it would be better if the words are easier to understand and attached with some pictures below.
3. The strategy in the reply link will be checked at the first.
4. The content of strategy only collects the information of how to defeat D.Wei
5. Plagiarism is severely prohibited, ifany resemblance, the first one would be adopted.

[Format]
1.Standard format for thread in Game Discussion:
[Strategy][Server IGN]Your Title
E.g.[Strategy][S1. XXXX]Easily defeating D.Wei
2.Standard format for reply in this thread:
Server,IGN, link of strategy post
E.g. S1,xxxx,http://bbs.heyshell.com/xxxxxxxxx

[Reward]
We will read suggestions provided by players carefully and select the top 5 as themost valuable articles. The winner will be rewarded the title of Excellent Prize with 200 gold. In addition, these strategies will also be gathered and shared in the official website.     

[Note]
1.Any participant should be strictly in accordance with the format asked by this event providing information of strategy and character and violation of other players' work is not allowed.
2.Any post inconsistent with the request asked by the event will bed is qualification.
3.Repeatedly post could be permitted for players using the same character, butthey will not be rewarded repeatedly, namely each character could only obtain one gift package if they win at the end.
4.Any rude words or personal abuse are severely prohibited in reply and if anyacts of sabotage taken by any players,he/she would be disqualified with the rewards as soon as detected.
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COTK.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 16:59:27 |Show all posts
Work overtime, get the money to buy gold. Use gold buy everything, iron, gem, super iron, vouchers... So you can easy get dwei, gj ... No need 200 words GM. Are you so stupid? As your game now become money game better dont ask for strategy. Free players might get at lvl 100 when vip can get at lvl below 90. You can see what the differance? If you want this game more fun and a strategy game stop selling everything. Am vip players, i keep playing this game and still support your game, not you, because i like the game of three kingdom, the hero and story of it. And i know other people who has same favorite. But you make the game bored and bored, i only hear many complains and crying ppl.
I hope you can do better than this. This game is about strategy, you should create strategy events for the game not only how to make the generals strong by using gold. Thank for banning the clones and keep it. You should have a strick rules to make players scare and they wont make more clones instead of just delete those small accounts when they can create more and more.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 17:04:41 |Show all posts
I dont need your 200g if you think, I am right.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 17:25:59 |Show all posts
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COCK.

holy COW .... COCK join forces?.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 17:26:23 |Show all posts
GM if u keep using bad words im gonna banned u,... lolol

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 18:02:36 |Show all posts
how to get dian wei? simple.. use your money...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 18:07:42 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-4 18:38:43 |Show all posts
S7, Orochi : http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
hope i get gold, need to refine. LOL LOL LOL

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-9-4 19:09:26 |Show all posts
sima replied at 2014-9-4 16:59
Work overtime, get the money to buy gold. Use gold buy everything, iron, gem, super iron, vouchers.. ...

sir we only hope the Top player can share their Experience to Players who do not know how to get Dianwei, only talk about Generals arrangement and equipment skill,Hope you can Support our activities and give your clearance method.we want to creating a friendly game environment.^o^

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-9-4 19:09:47 |Show all posts
ARAPAIMAH replied at 2014-9-4 17:25
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COCK.

holy COW .. ...

we already check this problem thank you
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 20:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043312 second(s), 21 queries .