Search
Author: sittree

The 1st event of Strategy solicitation-----defeating D.Wei

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-5 16:44:28 |Show all posts
if GM asking high TOP player to share them experience, i guarante they will give RC & RC solution...juz let u know i only rank 90 arena & they easier to bully me...ppl talk bout use more immu ( i only have 1pcs *4 immu ) hahahahhaha but i orede help 5people my shu family get dianwei...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-7 08:57:34 |Show all posts
Edited by Kreaster at 2014-9-7 08:58
Kreaster_S1 replied at 2014-9-5 00:35
here we go:

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1258&extra=

Sorry,

S1, Kreaster, http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1258&extra=page%3D1

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-7 10:54:20 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-7 20:07:51 |Show all posts
X.chu>H.Zhong>Z.Tai>T.chi>X.dun

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-9 11:15:47 |Show all posts
Many good players have their good tactic. Maybe you are better but you cant say others are worse. Thank GM for this topic, not all gonna get Dwei but at least they could have some idea since a GM has not enough guide and informations about this game. players should share your idea.
In addition i could share you one trick which i haven't seen anyone mention yet. But this trick help for those who has Zhen Ji or Dchan.
Theses Lady have very nice talent.
- Zhen Ji talent enhance 4 rows to following rows. I would not suggest you to use her skill at her first row. Why? Zhen ji high lead she do good block but low damage, so if you enhance her own army it such a waste. You better wait till her last row and cast her skill on her behind generals, like xu chu, zt..
If you use Zhen ji on elite inst like to get dwei, I would recommend you to put tsc behind zhenji on plains terrain and put zt behind her on City. Most of Dwei and GJ stage are plains. Combine Zhen ji with tsc us the best you. Zhen ji boost tsc with skill att that could crash great damage to enemy.
- DChan talent weaken enemy, i like her. She help me to get GJia. She has good force she could deal with enemy generals after her skill cast but she has mountain bonus, so on plain terrain you better combine her with tsc at her last row to weak enemy, and tsc follow her to kill enemy with skill after weakened.

Sorry for my bad explanation if you could notvunderstand. But I hope you get my point.
Good luck to you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-9 11:38:13 |Show all posts
Edited by sima at 2014-9-9 11:40

I add something, some players give generals formation to fight but it not work all the time it depends on stage and terrains. You need to arrange your generals well to deal with enemy.
- Use xu chu skill chaos to block the hardest enemy which hurt you with their skill.
- Use tsc skill correctly, if you fight on plain dont give him horse enemy who has same plain terrain cause his skill wont hurt that enemy. And you need his block to protect his behind general.
- Zt great bonus on city att but there are few. His high force could deal enemy in all terrain but low lead dont depend him for block, he should hide behind the general who can protect him on enemy skill. Example tsc or Hzhong. But xu chu also could protect him with his chaos.
- Xhdun, no skill but high damage on all terrain but low force, low chance to block. He could be the good finisher.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-9 12:14:33 |Show all posts
All i mentions above is not just to fight for dwei or GJia but you can use in generals like in arena or....

Preparation before you should fight for Dwei:
1. Test your hero: can one of your hero can deal with one NPC? Dont care how is your armament, gem, foster, polish, horcrux.... Cause players could have difference thing.
-2. souls and food are cost to fight in that mission. Dont waste your souls and food if dont have the first point.
3. You should try few 6 times a day when your feast is full.
4. Rearrange your equipment liegman combo and horcrux before starting the battle.
5. Ask for more informations with your top players in you country who has experience.

Yes, Dwei is one of the greatest hero you should have at this moment.( later on maybe not, lol). But dont force yourself to much on that, it is just a game. You could get him anyway just later or sooner.

Good luck,
From Sima, SHU s10.
I'm just one of the top but not the best. ( for now maybe not in next few months)
I play for fun but also to be a greatest.
I pay for entertain myself but some may not enjoy with that. (And i dont care)
I am addict with cotk but I have my real life.
I complain but i want it better. ( to GM)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-10 00:12:11 |Show all posts
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei vip 6 there, ill resign playing fucking shit cotk , wanna take dianwei?? Use 6 equip immu , but now cant be change to the next hero again,, and need more gold to take gawukjia,, thnks

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-10 00:25:30 |Show all posts
millrosem replied at 2014-9-10 00:12
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei  ...

keep recharging then
if you think you're rich
if you're poor don't push yourself too hard

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-9-10 00:26:22 |Show all posts
millrosem replied at 2014-9-10 00:12
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei  ...

keep recharging if you think you're rich
don't push yourself too hard just to disguise your low economic financial
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041072 second(s), 19 queries .