[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-6-18 04:59:34 |Show all posts
just to fix some mistakes about equip
immu : reduces dmg the heroes get with each hit
harm : increase dmg u deliver with each hit (most noticeable on terrain matching hero )
trick : increase skill dmg by a certain amount ( no one knows how much exactly or what it is based on )
tactic : increase skill dmg by a % (no one knows that % exactly or what it is based on)
block : reduce skill dmg of ur enemy on you by a certain amount (  no one knows how much exactly or what it is based on )
ironwall : reduce skill dmg of ur enemy on you by a % (no one knows that % exactly or what it is based on)
otherwise this guide is extremely helpful to new players ( I used it to get d wei at my beginnings )
nothing and i repeat NOTHING affects ur block of skills or casting more successfully than a hero's lead , equip DOESN'T affect that .
if you have gan ning , definitely use him , I prefer instead of H zhong , since dun still get boost from all terrains despite his lack of skill
I agree with red regarding cao ren but not only against d wei , use him in every city terrain in that instance ( cities mostly easier than normal terrains cause of city hero boost )
good luck all in getting d wei .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-5 08:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041447 second(s), 19 queries .