!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-10 01:07:52 |Show all posts
There are three kind of heroes:

High Lead,
High Force
and Balanced.

Heroes with High lead (Pang De, Huang Zhoung) Are great at dealing skill damage. I would recommend the #1 skill they should have is Trick (increase skill damage) The other skills if you cannot land trick, I like troops/attack/defense

Heroes with High force (Zhang He, Wei Yan, Wen Chou) Generally dont do as much damage with their skills, but their troop attack and defense is awesome. I prefer to give them attack/troops and defense

Balanced heroes like Cao Ren and Yiang Liang are a little of both. You can go either way with them, however i would not recommend it as they are usually over powered by either one.

Everyone has different preferences. Some like to give Zhang he lots of Trick so that he can do more damage to 4 rows, I am not a big fan of this strategy because he is blocked often.

I always Use De for skills and the others for attack and troops until I get Huang Zhong who become my second skilled officer.

Later in the game you will most likely want 3 officers just for skill attacks as you will depend on those more and more as you raise and level (you have armaments that will cover for your lack of skills there)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-10 01:33:44 |Show all posts
the last mean what? so at late game all battle depends on skill attack ?
btw thanks its really helpful

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-10 02:12:43 |Show all posts
Once you have some higher level armamanets (level 40+ or so)

it will boost your attack, defence, and troops rather high. So it would make sense to concentrate soley on skill attack. In addition most purple officers skills hit for 3-4 rows

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-11 09:48:52 |Show all posts
Thanks LCC. Your tips are really helpful. It will certainly make my life in game easier

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-11 12:36:52 |Show all posts
why? then thats mean troops/attack/def  got maximun when the armaments is full ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-1-11 13:57:38 |Show all posts
Hi. Can i ask about ultimate refinement? What does it gives?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-2-12 11:34:34 |Show all posts
had spended my money into this game for more than $ 500, But what did i got ?... Very unfair with the rule of the game... I did supported you game with being VIP 6 to keep this game alive, But in return the game are not love me enough with their rule for not making diffrent from other free player and the VIP one... Remember, who keep your bussiness still alive till today... The free player ?... Or Us...

WWF Note : Only One Species Can Save All Other Species... Us

Note :

Species = VIP Player

Other Species = Free Player

Us = VIP Player

If you want your bussiness keep alive... Be Wise to everyone who keep your bussiness alive... Thats the rule of the real life in this world, Unless you

just created this game just for fun, And you never though to need benefactor trhu VIP player to keep the blood of this game keep moving and

survive...

Please consider this... Thanks You...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 06:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041355 second(s), 20 queries .