Search
View: 2171|Reply: 6
Print Prev. thread Next thread

I need a different way to play. Game Devs help me!!!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-18 17:38:39 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Anon01 at 2014-9-20 21:41

Hi.. I sent one of you an email saying much of this or to ask questions, so I hope someone replies there also. I luckily found this website out of random which I'm glad it's the same one I am playing on. Last website I found was for someone calling themselves, ec.hithere.com, which looked sorta like the game but the website was no longer online.

Okay, so my game is super messed up. I think the server or something isn't working right with my device even though when I downloaded the game it said it should work on mine... Then something has to be wrong on your end because I have had nothing but loads of issues with this app I got from the Apple App store. My device btw is the iPod 4th generation, the generation before the current one that is out, so you know what I have is still a good device.

My gaming here has had me disconnected from the server I bet more times than any known player on any of your servers and any of your employees. I am being disconnected from the game almost 300 times a day just to play. I can't even enter a battle without a split second later I get disconnected. I can't hold a battle long online, I am having 3-7+ disconnects per each battle I do so far. Being I get so many disconnects, I lose out in selecting a battle option like defend or attack, and unless I touch a button super fast, I am disconnected again and face the issue of losing the match, even if my level is higher and my guys are stronger. Many matches I have won though due to these glitches and disconnects. Just to fight Morgan, this NPC thing on one of the smaller maps with the path you move up on, Morgan and one other took 7 disconnects all in the same battle just to fight each of those. 7 disconnections, talk about madness. I should be able to beat Osborn but since the game glitches so bad causing any special power used a disconnection, I can't beat it, even when I'm a lot stronger and more troops than the enemy, once anything is used I get a disconnected and I can't defend it as I'm offline at that time. See and just now too today, the day I write this, I was just sitting at the main screen we enter the game at for no more than 2 minutes or so just after upgrading some buildings about to see how they are doing, I got instant disconnection again. It's like the best way to play is not to play the game at all because it can't keep me logged on. Right, is Heyshell noticing more and more players leaving this app? It's way too buggy/laggy. Also, if I want to PM someone and I type in their name and it doesn't come up, is that saying they are not online, and when it works that they are really online? I noticed sometimes I want to PM someone and their name won't show up next to the message thing, but when they have written in world I noticed I can enter their name for a PM and it shows up so I can message them.

3 days ago I had something called Survivor on my top screen.. there I could get free diamonds and some guy I believe.. then there would be a very long cool-down. With only 2 minutes to go before I could pick the 2nd one, the Survivor option vanished and it's been 5 days now and I haven't had it back on my screen since. Where is my Survior thing?

So on Country War, I finally gotten the idea of selecting the "X" to help clear the fog. I'm a level 52 and didn't know that until right now. Anytime before selecting any city I was told I couldn't do anything. Even when I get a Order to join a fight, I get a disconnection like 4 times so I skip out and when I select the Order again it says it's done already. I never get a chance to ever play. This server hates my device or something, I am disconnected every 1second to every no more than 5minutes while online. Check my History Log for (Empire Craft -S2 Earthly Eden), you'd even see I have like a few hundred to possibly thousands by now disconnections just in the past several days.

Arena: I finally tried out Arena yesterday, I took on a lower level with fewer armies, but since I was disconnected at least 4 times, I lost the match. I was a level 51 going against a level 41, how the hell will these disconnects reject me of winning? I wasn't able to select defend or anything, only once, but as soon as I did, another disconnect happened. I can't even upgrade buildings and then jump on chat, because once I do I get disconnected. Or, when I am in chat for a few minutes and want to upgrade some buildings, I get disconnected. My device shouldn't be having that much trouble just to play "one game".

Why are you guys advertising my IP address on here, I noticed it on my profile (possibly every player can view their IP on their own profile. Leaves for hacking individual computers don't you think? China. you guys are always looking to cause some internet BS).. That's a HUGE NO!!!, delete that from my profile at once: I DO NOT want that displayed to anyone. What is a chinese company doing in NY anyhow, isn't China large enough as is, lol? Since you like to advertise my IP, here's something about you guys:
Heyshell.com, 180.210.228.147, Location: China (Beijing Jingtian Technology Co. Ltd), also with this company in China (Capitalonline Data Service Co. Ltd), and in the USA, (Psinet, Inc). Want anymore, lol??? How's it feel???

And please fix this game to work with my device. All I ever see is information on Android devices and nothing on mine. But that's where the majority of issues are on, my device trying to play your game. I shouldn't have to be disconnected a million times a week just to move from page to page, select what I want to do in battle, to fight in arena, or just for being on the game, my game shouldn't just disconnect me anytime I open something else or view World or Country maps. Every battle I enter I'm instantly disconnected, I come on and get back to the battle and hit the screen once, I am disconnected, I log on again and make another move or attempt to and get disconnected, I log on again and try again, and again, and again.. eventually the battle ends. There is something VERY SERIOUSLY WRONG with this game/server.

You can look at the login history showing I have been logging in like 100 times every hour it seems just so I can play. I should be given benefits for my wasted time and disconnection issues, free VIP and more to accommodate the issues I been facing. It's the least that you guys can do. Any other help or gifts would be very appreciated.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-19 13:13:57 |Show the author posts only
None+2 mean get 2 point(dunno what and for what point)
Btw,Tina card?
What I know we're Zhu Rong card,ZhenJi card,D.Chan card,CaoCao card,SunQuan card,and Liu Bei card
Or liegeman card?
Equip can't get higher lvl if already ...(max)
If already max,but lvl 2,buy more higher lvl equip,the strongest one is the purple one,unlock at lvl 70,max lvl 5

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-19 19:30:04 |Show the author posts only
Wait... you say defeating Morgan? What is Morgan anyway

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-20 07:08:01 |Show the author posts only
CaoPi replied at 2014-9-19 13:13
None+2 mean get 2 point(dunno what and for what point)
Btw,Tina card?
What I know we're Zhu Rong car ...

Yeah, I only saw the None+2 after I had published my post. It was funny seeing it appear on the screen. I did see money go up by 3 tho because of it too, after the posting. What is the money for on here though?

Tina card. Yep, I got it from using Divine only 2 times since I started the game. I thought it's for Elite Hero as it's the same name and all that, but I noticed it's this card that goes into the guy's slot for Aides. So Tina is also an Aide card? It says I can have her dispatch. My worry, is if I am only level 60 now, if I dispatch her, assuming use her on that guy, can I later use her, or any aide, on another player as well. So yeah, my card is a Aide card, Tina (Epic/red color). But at what level can I start using Aides, I am at my Heroes and I can't seem to select the ones shown there already for each of my hero.

Equip is funny, it takes a while of many many refreshes just to get the level 1 to 2 and to 2(max). I have the 2-star armor on right now, the darker red one, and it's the same, mostly level 1 and some level 2s. Its weird I think. So just continue refreshing until my 1 and 2 star equip say level2 on each? One is like level 1 over a level 2.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-20 07:08:25 |Show the author posts only
MadaraUchiha replied at 2014-9-19 19:30
Wait... you say defeating Morgan? What is Morgan anyway

Morgan is an NPC, from the Quest Log... It's one of your quests. Morgan and some of the others on my device were having me disconnect like 7 times just to play one match. It sucked majorily.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-9-20 10:20:45 |Show the author posts only
Anon01 replied at 2014-9-20 07:08
Yeah, I only saw the None+2 after I had published my post. It was funny seeing it appear on the sc ...

Its looks what you say as Tina was ZhuRong in my app version,yes it have 2 kind,Aides(liegeman in my app),and as hero
For unlock,open tavern,special hero,click Tina(ZhuRong) symbol,click unlock,click recruit
Equip more stronger as your lvl higher,there 6 kinds of equip,white(the weakest,unlock from the start),blue(unlock at lvl 9),green(unlock at lvl 20),yellow(unlock at lvl 35),red(unlock at lvl 53),purple(unlock at lvl 70)
Under red equip,there dont have star
Red equip have 2 star,lvl max 2
Purple equip have 3 star,lvl max 5
Try lvling until lvl 70,so you can buy the purple equip

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-9-20 20:19:20 |Show the author posts only
Try to upgrade your arnaments using iron
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-6 02:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040453 second(s), 19 queries .