Mychal Kendricks Jersey

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-5-9 15:40:57 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Pete Carroll isn’t one to shy away from using trick plays Mychal Kendricks Jersey , and Seattle Seahawks fans have seen their fair share over the years. Whether it’s wide receivers throwing to quarterbacks, fullbacks..."ete Carroll isn’t one to shy away from using trick plays, and Seattle Seahawks fans have seen their fair share over the years. Whether it’s wide receivers throwing to quarterbacks, fullbacks throwing to running backs, or wide receivers to other wide receivers, we’ve seen them all. On that note, let’s relive all of the completed passes by non-quarterbacks in the Carroll era. Let’s have a little fun on this final Sunday of February!2010 - Michael Robinson to Leon Washington (at St. Louis Rams)You may remember that Michael Robinson was a former quarterback at Penn State. In fact, he was a Heisman finalist in his senior year in college. After years with the San Francisco 49ers as a fullback, M-Rob went to Seattle, and the only pass of his Seahawks career was a successful double pass trick play to Leon Washington. On this same drive, the Seahawks ran some absurdly awful fake field goal run with Jon Ryan and wound up with no points.2011 - Sidney Rice to Mike Williams (at St. Louis Rams)Remember how the 2018 Seahawks ran the ball on their opening play in literally every game except the season opener? Well in 2011, the Seahawks started with an end-around to Sidney Rice, who heaved a beautiful deep ball to Big Mike Williams for 55 yards. The literal next pass by Tarvaris Jackson was intercepted, because of course.2012 - Sidney Rice to Zach Miller (vs. Minnesota Vikings)Another double pass, except this time it’s Rice to Zach Miller early in the opening quarter against Rice’s former team, the Minnesota Vikings. Sidney was actually a hell of a backup QB option now that I think about it.2012 - Golden Tate to Sidney Rice for a touchdown (vs. New York Jets)I love the fan video of this because it gives you a better view of just how wide open Sidney Rice managed to get as the Jets DB focused so much on Tate as a runner that he forgot about Rice, and by then he was burnt to a crisp. Tate sure as hell doesn’t have great form, which might explain why he never attempted another pass, but Rice was open and he got the ball there.2014 - Jermaine Kearse to Russell Wilson (vs. Denver Broncos)Play-action to Marshawn Lynch, end-around to Kearse, and then a lofted throw back to Russ for 17 yards and a 1st and goal in the Super Bowl rematch. It was actually a good play by Darian Stewart to recognize what was going on and at least be there to make the hit instead of give up a touchdown. Funnily enough, Andy Dalton caught a touchdown on the same day.2014 NFC Championship Game - Jon Ryan to Garry Gilliam (vs. Green Bay Packers)Do I really need to explain this?2016 - Tanner McEvoy to C.J. Prosise (at New Orleans Saints)McEvoy played seemingly nine positions at Wisconsin, and quarterback was one of them. While he totally screwed up his throw to J.D. McKissic in 2017 Will Dissly Jersey , his rookie season featured an electrifying trick play to a wide open C.J. Prosise. It was a rookie to rookie connection and a rare instance of Prosise not getting injured.2016 - Doug Baldwin to Russell Wilson for the touchdown (vs. Philadelphia Eagles)It’s the Kearse to Wilson play from 2014 except this one went for six. In a way, this was the last truly good game we saw from the 2016 Seahawks before the season went south.Dishonorable mention (2017) - Jon Ryan to Luke Willson (vs. Atlanta Falcons)I have to include it because it’s technically a pass, but yeah... this fake field goal did not go as planned. The 2018 season saw only Wilson complete a pass, and no trick pass play was even attempted. We did get Wilson throwing it to George Fant, but I will not rest until George Fant is throwing to Russ instead. Make it happen, Schotty. The Seattle Seahawks’ season may be over, but that doesn’t mean Enemy Reaction is going away! We’re going to be recapping the rest of the 2019 NFL Playoffs, with game thread screenshots aplenty. All four home teams won, but only the New Orleans Saints had any serious difficulty with their opponent, so we’ll save the best for last. Usually I populate Enemy Reaction with the highlights of the games, but I have 23 screenshots and that just seems like a gateway to a browser crash, so as a minor tweak, I’ll just link to them in the headings. Besides, you’re really here for angry fans, and many of you are clearly won over by my main picture choice.Let’s go!Kansas City Chiefs 31 Indianapolis Colts 13Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesTyreek Hill takes the end-around to the end-zone (14-0 KC)Blocked punt touchdown gives Colts life! (17-7 KC)Adam Vinatieri... shanks it from 23 yards? Is this real life? (24-7 KC) Sammy Watkins fumble gives Colts the ball in great field position (24-7 KC)...Except Andrew Luck gave it right back (24-7 KC)Daryl Williams wraps it up for the Chiefs! (31-13 KC)The clock hits triple zeroes and the Chiefs finally win a home playoff game (31-13 KC Final)Los Angeles Rams 30 Dallas Cowboys 22Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesAmari Cooper puts Dallas on the board with a touchdown (7-3 DAL)Todd Gurley runs through the Cowboys defense for a touchdown (20-7 LAR)What the hell is this “in the grasp” call? (20-7 LAR)Cowboys run into a nine-man box on 4th and 1 and it obviously fails (23-15 LAR)Jared Goff clinches victory with a crucial 3rd down run (30-22 LAR Final)Heh heh... New England Patriots 41 Los Angeles Chargers 28Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesFollowing Patriots TD, Chargers answer back with Keenan Allen score (7-7)Sony Michel easily gets his second touchdown (14-7 NE)Uhhhh where’s the defense, Gus Bradley? (21-7 NE)Desmond King’s fumble sums up the Chargers’ day (28-7 NE, 41-28 NE Final)New Orleans Saints 20 Philadelphia Eagles 14Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsDrew Brees gets picked off on the game’s first play (0-0)Nick Foles finds wide open Jordan Matthews for a touchdown (7-0 PHI)Nick Foles gets a rushing touchdown to double Philly’s lead (14-0 PHI)Following Nick Foles interception, Saints go three-and-ouuuuuuuu WAIT FAKE PUNT! FAKE PUNT! (14-0 PHI)Keith Kirkwood scores on 4th and goal (14-7 PHI)After 17-hour drive, Saints take the lead on a Michael Thomas touchdown (17-14 NO)Wil Lutz misses from 52 yards, giving Nick Foles one last chance to win it (20-14 NO)Alshon Jeffery OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (20-14 NO Final)Now we’ve reached conference championship weekend. It’s the Patriots at Chiefs in what’s expected to be the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history, while the Rams rematch the Saints in New Orleans. I have a feeling that Falcons fans might go into hiding for several weeks if there’s a Patriots-Saints Super Bowl in their stadium. (Don’t get me started on how I’d feel if a Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl materializes. That’d put me in the unenviable position of rooting for New England.)Thanks for reading and go ‘Hawks!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-27 22:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037217 second(s), 20 queries .