[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-29 04:31:20 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Anon01 at 2014-9-30 10:07

I am in the s2 server and we have some green accounts working with blue telling them how many of green are online, lying to us and more. I have spent the past several hours defending the green area from blue constant attacks given an order by a green to their king to attack. The green profile I speak of is called melmel, its an account that also has a blue account and has been spying for them against green violating server rules and causing issues to the extreme that many green has stopped playing. Blue isn't playing fair, most of them are paid players and own most of the game map, majority of players on there are all on the blue side, which leaves green side not balanced (blue has way more players than green side). Melmel needs to be either given a warning to stop all communications with blue or to delete their account to as far as banning them from the server. A lot of green are pissed off by green spies for blue on this server. Its no longer fun to be on. It's become a real war zone and soon your server will be looked at by others that don't play here that will ask why you aren't running a fair server.

Melmel and Erza seem to be spies for blue and have opened and kept blue accounts. I been saving the chat log between them showing melmel does indeed have a blue account and what their name is on it also, and that they been asked by blue to join them. So they been logging on like today asking how many greens are online, then logging off to going to blue and telling them, having blue non-stop these past several hours attacking green cities only. red have been watching so we have even more proof. I have documented most blues that have attacked and whats been going on since the very start.

Server and website rules have been broken. You need to step in and do something about these players and fix this server s2 so its more fair.

[Country]LagetIngra: Mel one day youl told me and Barr that you have a blue account. It is true?
[Country]melmel: that skmelmel is mine <---(Melmel admits to at least this Blue account.)
[Country]melmel: I barely used it
[Country]melmel: alright the blue is not gonna attack us
[Country]SAMHAIN: theyre not?
[Country]melmel: I just talked to ButikOtto to leave us alone
[Country]LagetIngra: You believe him?
[Country]melmel: well I told him to spread the word in blue
[Country]LagetIngra: Why he sould listen you?
[Country]TmithIan: What mel ? O.o
[Country]melmel: I told him to leave us alone for awhile

At that VERY moment all blues attacked green from Wolph and Turov. (Later blue tells melmel they will attack to the North and works towards the middle. This was true too later on. They attacked from Turov mostly and worked their way into Green cities and then down to the South, not once making war with a single red city only personally targeting and attacking green only. Melmel must have said something to them to focus their attacks on green only because on any other given day blue usually attacks red also. It's odd no other green has any communication with any blue, melmel does and a cold war starts. What's up with this Admins? You can track melmel's IP address and see how many accounts they log onto from there.

[Country]LagetIngra: giving up barbarians and fighting against blues
[Country]TmithIan: I hate blues
[Country]LagetIngra: Attacking a guy called Gimikearl
[Country]LagetIngra: Mel I see how influent you are among blues <--(because it took just one melmel to convince the entire blue side to attack strictly the green, showing how they cheat and how melmel lies.)
[Country]LagetIngra: Mel next time say to butikotto suck my cock all right , maybe he likes it
[Country]melmel: I tried my best
[Country]LagetIngra: Nit Enough Mel
[Country]LagetIngra: Your best is fighting
[Country]melmel: to talk to the whole blue
[Country]melmel: omg that was insane
[Country]melmel: we need to lure people
[Country]LagetIngra: Listen who? You?
[Country]LagetIngra: I`ll listen you exactly like ButiikOtto did ;)
[Country]melmel: the people at Goth
[Country]LagetIngra: Who is still in Goth?
[Country]melmel: people on trying persuading to join them
[Country]melmel: the blue trying they want me to join them <---(because melmel knows the blue side, is working for the blue side also, and sees their chat and more.)
[Country]LagetIngra: So choose
[Country]melmel: hell no
[Country]LagetIngra: You are free to go
[Country]LagetIngra: And are free to stay
[Country]melmel: I choose to stay here
[Country]LagetIngra: but there is no peace with blues
[Country]LagetIngra: There is no conversation with blues
[Country]TmithIan: yes correct
[Country]LagetIngra: To blues, just my sword and my dick to them
[Country]melmel: there is a better conversation on blue than here
Country]LagetIngra: Shure mel, fighting them
[Country]melmel: hey erza I just talked to the whole blue <---(but melmel seems to be pissing off the blues or saying to attack green even more)
[Country]Erza: and?
[Country]melmel: they want to take over us <---(see how well melmel is involved with the blue enemy)

[Country]LagetIngra: They attacked us
[Country]TmithIan: All day
[Country]Erza: how can they do that?

[Country]melmel: they are planning right now to attack us <---(melmel knows what they are planning and talking about. Only way to see that is to also be on a blue account too.)

[Country]Erza: meaning cities?

[Country]Erza: oh. fuck it. guards will kick in 16mins <---(some how he and blue's knew that there would be no guards for a while. How is it Erza knows when guards will help defend the city????)

[Country]LagetIngra: I am planning fight back

[Country]melmel: they are going northern first then middle <--(melmel knows already what they are planning as melmel is online with us.. interesting, so they play on both accounts at the same time?)

[Country]TmithIan: empire of wealth people we are lassstttt
[Country]melmel: 30million on food

Blue has been attacking non-stop over 5 hours it seems. They don't let lose nor attack any red cities. They focused only on green cities. Players on green are very pissed off melmel seems to have lied to whole green team and let blue know greens were at Goth to let blue attack green cities.. But as soon as we spot blue attacking and say something melmel went into defense with us. Typical.

[my photo of their account was shown here, but now wont seem to paste. How can I submit a screenshot of their account being used, showing it's the same exact one from the chat above?]

As you can see, melmel (aka skmelmel) was caught using their Blue account just today. (new edited date). They claimed in the chat log above the 'other day' that they didn't use this account in a long time and wouldn't play for blue and wanted to only play with the green side. A player spotted them and informed Green about melmel cheating and breaking server rules and so we had to take a look and caught this player using an account they said they wouldnt and been lying to everyone. This person is on grounds to be banned from the server and written up. Please delete these accounts of theirs, their not playing by the rules and need to be shown a lesson by server Admins. Green side: melmel. Blue side: skmelmel.

This player has been caught!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-1 20:18:57 |Show the author posts only
Wow, I see that u put a great deal of time in this. however: no one really cares. It's my money and I can have as many accounts as. I would like. Thus u wil get no reply from the developers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-8 12:39:06 |Show the author posts only
If no one cares, then why should players care then when and if an server attack occurs and you and others like you get hacked? If you don't care, then a attack like this shouldn't phase you then. If you don't care a server allows for cheating and spying, then you wont care when its hacked and deleted. Nice... Thanks for informing me that this server has stupid developers and care less that this server is even online and that they lack the mentality and ability to do their jobs to keep it in working condition and following the rules... so obviously it needs to be taught a lesson.

We'll see what happens in the near future.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-11-20 01:05:18 |Show the author posts only
this is Erza and I don't have a blue account.  I can know when guards spawn by clicking on the capital.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-11-23 23:20:29 |Show the author posts only
Wow I wish I had saved convo with melmel. But I didn't. All I can say is there is no need for spy's. We hit green mostly cause they fight back more then red. And just a fyi guards come at the top of every hour. I have chatted with several of green through chat not alts. I have no problem with anyone. Just playing a game. You guys want to be stronger then do the things that make u stronger. Why do you not do upgrade daily? It's great bonus. We go for your capital cause it's 50% more exp. lately green and red been more active and that has been making the game more fun. Keep it up.  Ok that's my 2 cents  give me change back if you want lol. Ohh and this Otto

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-11-27 19:46:51 |Show the author posts only
Haha! Come on you guys! Im from blue and we attack anyone we like. I mean, we hardly listen to anyone tell7ng us to do anything. Its just a game man. Lighten up!

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-11-29 05:26:02 |Show the author posts only
Did it ever occur that that is how a bot program works? And yea you used to attack whoever you wanted even with all your blue bots can't hammer us down. The bots will be banned once devs realize no spending is happening and want to know why. But until then send em all ;)

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-11-29 05:30:34 |Show the author posts only
Oh btw. When we got rid of Whitelier on S1 the bots ended. He evedently moved to S2. Lol.  Yea calling you out yet again

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-11-29 09:12:22 |Show the author posts only
shack replied at 2014-11-20 01:05
this is Erza and I don't have a blue account.  I can know when guards spawn by clicking on the capit ...

Your right Everyone can

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-11-30 02:15:23 |Show the author posts only
Erza is a real player. Not bot master. Mona is the bot master. I watch all little things and call them out. Mona is most probably Whitelier from S1. Erza only used basic knowledge to know when guards come. Every hour on the hour.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-15 20:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046048 second(s), 18 queries .