Bugs on Ellie heroes: ZhouYu

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-30 18:42:17 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Many players are using bugs to get ZhouYu even though they are quite weak.  They do not report and share the bug out to more and more players.  If GM do not do anything, later even level 99 players can get ZhouYu then more lower players keep copying that bug.  Right now in server 8 (Yellow Turbans), one wave of players are copying others to get ZhouYu; the other wave of players are very upset and their voices keep rising up and spreading out.  GM, what will you do

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-30 19:14:36 |Show the author posts only
Yes, i think there would be the bug as well. Those got Zhou yu just reach lvl 103 and they got. They was below top 5 and so weak. GM must check them as soon as possible. Ppl use bug without report, it refer as cheating and should be banned. If you found the players using bug and you do nothing, soon there will be more and more ppl try to cheat as the result the game to die.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-30 19:25:51 |Show the author posts only
Last time you found fake gold but you did not give us the list of those cheaters or hackers. Sometime, A Robber could be a police. Haha, i dont trust GM, but dont know who I could trust, just give a post here. If there is no reason or solution i will never come back here.

Good luck to you HeyShell.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-30 19:51:09 |Show the author posts only
Simaa shut the fuck up. Maco and sima are the only ones with Zhou Yu and they were both lvl 107 wanz is lvl 101 and he got Jia because wanz worked his ass off I know him wanz wouldn't use a hack if you gave it to him so don't try that. We are sick and tired of your bull excuses somehow you who never buys gold managed to get an advanced summon x10? Maybe that is a hack maybe the guy with less than 4500 init is a hack because he got Zhou Yu and Jia? I'm skeptical that you all are so "good" yet you can't hold us back when attacked... Fero is just getting Yu I think so why don't warz and and Hugo or noobie have him yet they are much higher in the arena... It does almost seem like a hack, but being the master that simaa is he's going to pull the old deflect the blame get away.
Shu: "Simaa and Wei might be hacking"
Simaa: "Shu hacks"
Alright Clarence Thomas it will catch up to you if the Gm actually does investigate.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-30 20:26:42 |Show the author posts only
Hope GM really serious to investigate this issue. If u want Real VIP player to recharge again and not deceiver player whose hack gold or bug.

thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-9-30 21:17:51 |Show the author posts only
Edited by wan88 at 2014-9-30 21:26

I think GM should know many way to cheat but if GM want this game still fun...i think GM should investigate this coz many very very weak ppl from wei not just weak can easy get gjia...now zhouyu....so GM do u still want this game giving support financial for u?if yes so fix it up

Regards

wanz s8&s10
Forex Rebate

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-9-30 22:43:46 |Show the author posts only
Tell me the hack! Haha just kidding.

Actually today I made an account in Shu S8 just to check out the rumored player with cao cao as his general after some ppl told me that in the contest. But S8-S10 server really super laggy, I kept disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again lol.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-9-30 22:55:30 |Show the author posts only
GM u are really mother facker bastard...i keep recharge and this shu got paid??? U keep let wu use fake gold and clone/zombie/multi Then now u let wei cheat ur elite hero like GuoJia and ZhouYu?

So u pick this way to balance the server? Just lets we know what u gonna do with this issue...and FUCKKK UR FUCKING LAZY WORK HARDER PLSSSSS

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-10-1 00:30:12 |Show the author posts only
S8/S10 is really the happening place lol.

But seriously GM, if you deal with hackers/bug exploits seriously and transparently, then everyone will know you have no teeth... so even I will start hacking... hehehe.   Wu S8, please share with your hack.. (just kidding GM)

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-10-1 05:29:15 |Show the author posts only
Edited by zhoA at 2014-10-1 05:34

S8 wei welcomes a investigation...no bug needed to pass z.yu just simple game mechanics u shu idiots too dumb to figure out....it's really funny to hear how u shu vip 12s cry because only thing u know about this game is where the recharge button is at haha.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-29 07:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044049 second(s), 19 queries .