View: 16401|Reply: 59

[Notice]Improper ways for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-10-9 19:38:55 |Show all posts
Recently, there has been a serious problem found by us that some players tempted by some cheaters who promised them to purchase correspondingpoints with half price via paypal could get illegal points and gold. For example,players may could only cost 200-250 dollars to get the points they may used tocost 500 dollars. Facing with this situation and rather cheaper price, most of them would pay for it and let the cheater to use their account and password getting recharge for them, which could cause very serious bad effects which players themselves would be responsible for.  

Illegal payment account: ikarsay@gmail.com,this account has been verified for making use of improper way to jeopardize players' interest and safety.

We hereby sincerely hope you could pay attention to :
1. Those who take initiative to contact players would use Paypal bug to recharge by which they may temporarily get corresponding points, however, this kind of action would be treated as a bad behavior andautomatically pull into the blacklist. For the cheaters, they would earn your money without any loss.
2. Players who are pull into theblacklist will lost their credit grade they accumulated usually. In addition,they
could not recharge again and if the circumstances are serious, their account would be banned as punishment.  
3. Although players could feel temporarily satisfied for getting points through paying half price through cheaters, they may
lose their account credit and information which may cause serious badeffects for them.  
4. We are
not responsible for players who were pull into the blacklist because of their bad behaviors. That is to say, we could not help them as their account lost, gold lost, etc. Based on our investigation, most players who have the good record before were pull into the blacklist for swallowing the cheaters' word and lead to credit grade reducing.

We hereby sincerely hope players could understand the jeopardize of using improper recharge ways as you read this notice, Do not let the cheater have the opportunity to take the information of your gold and account. Please believeus, if you do that, you will be pull into the blacklist and lose your ownaccount, which means you finally get nothing but the cheater become the biggest beneficiaries. Of course, we'll take some measures to forbid this kind of behavior and hope each and every player could understand it. Never swallow the cheaters word! The only way for recharge is through official channel. Thanks and Have a nice day!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-9 23:16:36 |Show all posts
Arthur or Mr.GM, good job for this founding. It definitely will bring a more fair competition for all of us. However, may i ask why the recharge rate for us under this company called heyshell is triple higher than recharge rate for china based players? Since you can suggest all players to play fairly and use only official recharging media, why not make it better by treating us, the international based players, similar to those in China with a more reasonable recharging price? From the thread i read in this forum and then to make sure, i looked for the Chinese web of this game and there the truth is shocking and i think it is blood sucking rate you give us here. I definitely can say if you adjust the price the way it is in China, nobody even care of half price paypal cheating method that been introduced to certain players in your list. Rather than just read this message and then remain silent, please do us a favor to explain it here as well. I hope players who read my thread and agree to what i write here, sound what you have in mind and let this company know how unfair this condition is. Thank you and i hope Arthur or the GM not only open his eyes widely in a cheating case but also in unfairness we face all this time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-9 23:32:34 |Show all posts
I care not what blacklist or whatever. But I plea that the GM perform the investigation thoroughly before any actions which may jeopardize the gaming.
And on top of that it is not right to forfeit some players genuine recharge because of such incidents. You may block them for recharge if deemed fit. However, upon accepting their payment and not honoring the points or gold is considered as fraud. If there is genuine prove of such act by the GM, I shall ensure legal action is taken to ban COTK website from this fraudulent act.
Paypal cheaters or hackers will be dealt with by law but if COTK does the same by cheating players hard earned money, you too will be banned by the law.
I hope COTK take this matter seriously as not to commit an offence of this nature. As I said you may prohibit recharge of so called "cheaters" but not forfeit their genuine recharge. I urge you do the refund or whatever appropriate lest you will be brought to cyber law / court.
Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-9 23:33:01 |Show all posts
so conclusion, if someone pulled into blacklist, they cant recharge forever?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 06:33:14 |Show all posts
fairplays replied at 2014-10-9 23:16
Arthur or Mr.GM, good job for this founding. It definitely will bring a more fair competition for al ...

I echo the same sentiment about who is the REAL cheater in this game. If this cheating happened on international server, then the triple recharge rate that been shoved into our throat must be the main reason why some players are so desperate to cheat.

Overall, it's a good approach like banning the clones from all servers, warning players about the risk of using that seller but the thing is, show us that you are actually FAIR to EVERY players. Whoever that cheater who sell points, he/she is taking advantage of you the GM because your more greedy while that person is LESS greedy.

If you offer VIP players the same gold rate like the one you offered on CHINESE SERVER, this problem will be solved in a fairness manner, that seller becomes invalid, Isn't this a better way for your loyal VIP players, GM ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 08:32:59 |Show all posts
so conclusion, if someone pulled into blacklist, they cant recharge forever?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-10-10 10:11:39 |Show all posts
SMJr replied at 2014-10-9 23:32
I care not what blacklist or whatever. But I plea that the GM perform the investigation thoroughly b ...

Sir, we'll investigate thoroughly any actions which may jeopardize this game and if anything you suspected, pls  tell us and we'll check and consider it seriously, thx. Sir, as you mentioned another problem, we here to explain it to you. About pulling into the blacklist, there are two kinds of situation. 1. players who are unintentionally refund or refund for some special reasons or something else, they may automatically pull into the blacklist by the system at first cause it means they get the points or gold for free(paid nothing to get the gold or points). but for this kind of reason, players and us could have a negotiation, and after negotiation, if players cancel the refund or make up the money, we'll pull them out of the blacklist.  2. If they turn a cheater for help to do this,that means if the cheater refund, the cheater will get the money, not both you and us. If that, we all get the short end of the stick. because for players, their account would be pull into the blacklist and for us, this would damage our interests, cause we'll lose our gold or points without receiving money.If that, things would be getting worse, because, cheater will do it without making both players and us aware of it, so,if players recharge next time, they would not successfully recharge again cause they've already pull into the blacklist and by then, if they turn us for help, we would have no way to help them, cause we could not contact cheaters. Therefore, We just remind all players for your safety and interests, Never swallow cheaters word and recharge by using the official channel.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 10:36:35 |Show all posts
Arthur...that SMjr never told u who use fake gold cause he 1 of them who use fake gold n kudogami too thats why they so scare

SMjr = S&M14  kudogami = Ocind they from wu s8 and master clone n fake gold so do they will tell u who use fake gold? hell no... which thieves ever claimed they are thieves?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 10:44:24 |Show all posts
Just check source of gold come n freeze that gold n reverse back what that gold used enough la.. hahah...
Because if gold really can be hacked, mean there lack of protection system, repair that weakness to prevent hack comming better than banning or blacklisting ppl that charmed by cheap gold...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 13:13:25 |Show all posts
Dear Admin,
If you need ID names and servers, I can provide fews. From that you can find out the whole chain using improper recharge:
Wei server 8:
Rudra
Simaa
Kenarok
And more as you investigate in
WU server 8
Ferocious8
Hugo
Ocind
And more
Of course you can check my ID - Warz of Shu
We all wait for your solutions.  Thank you Admin
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045744 second(s), 25 queries .