Search
View: 14507|Reply: 35

[Sharing]Idiotic Initiative Calculation

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 01:03:45 |Show all posts
It's been a while since I am active in here but really I want to share something that I know to all of you guys.

I saw too many idiots mentioning "you are cheater, you h4ck gold, you h4xx0r, GM is fcker, GM lies, GM scks and so forth"
Okay maybe the last couple of sentences if from my inner thought.

Anyway lets clear it up with all of you okay.

There are lots of points of game mechanic that involved within the calculation of Initiative. However, one must take note that not all of them is included YET on heyshell version of COTK.

So what Initiative is included in current version of heyshell COTK are as followed:
- (Base) Level
- Equipment Star Level (Not the status within the equipment .red)
- Armament Level
- Gem Level
- Assistant (Liegeman) (It's just recently being added into calculation, last update guys anyone remember it? check the update list and you'll see this)

So, I hope if you truly understand this game or at least know this game quite well you might find something funny that some of the element especially important is not included. Let me spell it for idiots out there who did not realize this. Below is the important element that is yet and not included in current initiative calculation.

- Polish Star Level (Armament)
Current Heyshell version did not include polish into the calculation yet. This is the biggest differences that did not reflected in initiative. If you got two people with little iniative differences however they are much stronger than it means that they have higher polish.
Example : http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
On the picture attached you can see that their init differs less than 100, however the one with higher init got more troops (like 30k+ compared to the other one). This strongly suggest that either he puts lots of Troops stats or his troops armament both has been polished to at least 3 star (well if he got Guo Jia already that means he's not dumb enough to put all troops stats). Did you know that 1 star polish = 10 level of armament? if you think this is a cheat then once again you're an idiot.

- Horcrux
Once again another game changer of this game is not included in calculation yet and I won't say much more but this can make a lot differences as well especially the rebound.

- Trinket
This might be the most forgettable element by most people (can't blame them cause you'll barely see the effect in game), nonetheless it is quite important factor as well and it is not included and will probably never be included.

Well thats about it and as you can see, to completely judge a person ability based on its initiative is the same like judging its book by its cover.
I hope next time most of the people can help each other by not only mentioning their initiative but also their polish level.

Cheers

Regards from Idiotisyncratic Player

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-10 01:17:44 |Show all posts
well said fenrir...
especially the last paragraph...

jody
shu s7

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-11 02:29:34 |Show all posts
Agree....agree...agreee....s

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-11 09:52:57 |Show all posts
Thanks fenrir for sharing

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-27 18:14:10 |Show all posts
An initiative of the calculation is shared for the awareness and information of the public. All the shares of the public are shared with assignment help online for the production of new scripts and writing papers. The sharing of the calculation is helpful for the initiative lovers and adopters for the figures.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-8-27 02:35:02 |Show all posts
Well said. I fully support it.
Now I have little time. Study ... I'm glad that two proven professional essay writing services https://essayservice.com/ and https://writepaper.com/ save time. Now I don't have to spend a lot of time and effort to write write my paper. Using the services of essay services, I get a quick and high-quality essay. Also, working with essay services, you gain valuable experience.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-8-31 15:49:06 |Show all posts
You wrote everything correctly in your post. I support you.
The most important thing when choosing an essay service for me is, first of all, his essay writers team for example DoMyEssay. You should be able to easily connect with writers and read customer reviews. The speed and quality of work that you receive are also very important. A good example of a paper writing service is PaperWritingService. These are the factors you should consider when choosing an essay service. This will help avoid frustration.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-19 21:23:43 |Show all posts
Assignment help that is useful can lead a Assignments to become towards the very top of different homework duties. It raises the pace of communicating effortlessly, enhances self-confidence, and also a lot much more. As an instance, a great deal of phrases can possibly be properly used just like there isn’t any question, it must admit that, since you may concur, it’s indisputable as an alternative of a number of different words.» This assists you in boosting the significance of one’s homework help.
Essay services online help
Write my assignment
Coursework writing services
Online assignment help
Make my assignment UK

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-10-16 18:23:23 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-10-18 20:38:33 |Show all posts
This is very advisable post for me. Thanks for writing this much useful post guys.  Today I am here to find a writing service. I also need to know Essaypro writing service overview. My friend suggested me this writing service. if you have any idea about this, kindly let me know.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 02:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045537 second(s), 20 queries .