Author: Athur

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:21:31 |Show all posts
Sima, if you want fair and good game.
Being traitor is not the way. There are a lot of discussion in this forum that you can support with your great idea.
So GM and his developer team can do better to have fun trough this game. Don't just be greedy like this.
It is too late, you and your gank traitor are player enemy now.

S7 SHU, WEI and WU, are having coffee together and laughing a lot in real life.

Vote..... Release ALL Banned List...

Bibon King of Wei S7-S9

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:22:22 |Show all posts
sima who are u talking about, i am real player for id regumlou u may ask gm to check it through my ip number, and i know i did wrong rc thats why i say its ok for me to get banned, but for secretly i dont understand he got permanent banned
and u can also ask gm to ask about my history for rc how many times i use point for rc
i never use point for rc just once when i buy the cheap gold, the other i also use cc
i didnt rc as much as u do, of course u are much richer than me but who care
i am not asking your money
you dont feed me
so who are u for me why you judge me and other
who you think u are sima

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:25:36 |Show all posts
Edited by Antonsetya at 2014-10-17 14:31

Yes...Yessss.....Release The Banned List,,Especially Secretly...coz he Got Banned Forever,,Unfair la GM...
not only coz report from a traitor and then u banned them...

Respect For All..
AntonSetya

King Of Shu S7 - S9

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:27:48 |Show all posts
VOTE. . RELEASE PERMANENT BANNED..
narazayna SHU 7

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:28:18 |Show all posts
GM I already wrote to you long ago about this and told you this will happen. You are making things unhappy for everyone. Both the spenders and non-spenders who didn't get to use the cheat. Your prferential punishment now now is making everyone upset. We are really one step away from stopping our spending now because we know you are always changing your stand or not bothered with our concerns.

Release secretly account, we don't understand your reason for making his 'crime' much more serious than others and even more so, we don't understand why you are not releasing the names of other players who are also illegally rc. Be fair to your players, don't make us believe that Chinese game developers, like in the past the Chinese politicians, are corrupted and you dare bring that unfair practices to the international gaming scene.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:30:43 |Show all posts
tq fox, i respect patri most cause he is real gold player and he must be very2 rich person but he is a person cause when i send pm to patri he reply and use a polite language..
yunfei also good person but i never pm yunfei but my friend did cause when we not merge with s7 the scariest player is yunfei..after we merge the scariest player became quick patri kekekeke

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:32:10 |Show all posts
Yes Regum everyone make a mistake not so serious, we are human being. And i also dont know your situation there and GM also doesn't give us detail why some get banned 5 days and some 3 days and only secretly get permanent banned. But you all from s7 know him. Yes GM would listens to more players.
But this is GM job only GM know the thing, i dont mention about you but are you sure all of post in here made by real players.

Let GM check and decide. I'm apprciated that all players in s7 work in team. I hope it happen to s8 too.

Regards,
Sima

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:37:39 |Show all posts
When sima say it's gm job he means he does it when he gets to the office..as far as everyone hating s8 s10 remeber only the son of bitch machau is the the rat..well maybe his boyfriends too at s8 shu, but wu and wei players had nothing to do with this.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:39:44 |Show all posts
yes sima everbody will temp too try the cheap gold especially for middle people cause we dont have much money for rc the legal one..
but most important is we play game for fun, so dont get stress by game
what we got when our id become strong, stronger or strongest
all we got just our own satisfaction which is cant not be explain by word cause everyone got different personality

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 14:40:01 |Show all posts
Tell your gank sima. Stop being traitor.
Your report to GM just make this game worse. Be wise next time.
Chinese server 100usd for 6300gold. If you want to have fair and good game, write down to gm to revise his gold price in this game server.
100% bug recharge will be stopped automatically.

All S7 id is not fake. All is real player.

Patri, wait for the all server arena, beat them all...

Damn traitor.... you guys piss us off, who being quite an relax to have fun with this game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-17 02:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045759 second(s), 19 queries .