Search
Author: Athur

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:18:38 |Show all posts
do u really think that "fake gold" is really fake lol.if the money is not in existence heyshell was already wiped all the gold from the buyer hahaha.the money is real my friend.....the methods is wrong

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:22:47 |Show all posts
cressbanez replied at 2014-10-18 02:05
thats why its called collateral damage lol,u insist pema ban now without a warning 1st...then me and ...

do u think heyshell really wanna lost their high vip custumer? think about that beside ocnd etc just few  who i loud for perma AS AN EXAMPLE do u really understand what i mean? AS AN EXAMPLE NOT FOR ALL USER PLS READ IT CAREFULLY

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:28:59 |Show all posts
Edited by Stratagem at 2014-10-18 02:30

Cressbanez, my idea is to balance players who have used fake gold so they don't have undue advantage over players who have recharged via the correct channel.   I never suggested that players be permanently banned, they have the option to make up for their crime (ignorance is never an excuse) by paying the amount they owed Heyshell - that is the difference between what the gold should have cost versus what Heyshell actually received.

This is a game, there's no such thing as real gold.  Period.  Fake gold refers to gold obtained illegally - that is, the full amount didn't go to Heyshell which provides the game, rather than to some third party who is not officially affiliated with the company.

And yes, the money was real and the method was wrong.  Just like corruption passes real money to those who don't deserved it.  Giving the money to Heyshell is better than giving it to third party individuals who doesn't provide any service other than to exploit the system to earn money for themselves.   Don't tell me you don't believe corruption is illegal either?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:34:16 |Show all posts
if heyshell really had a lost they will do that without u even said it lol....do u really thinks they didnt check their account balance everytime someone recharge?believe me heyshell take the full amount pal....at the expense of someone else but not heyshell

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:42:59 |Show all posts
Do you think all computer systems are smart enough to detect anomalies?   Have you ever designed a software before?   Do you understand how much effort goes into anticipating all possibilities?   All systems have bugs and loopholes.   

And what you're suggesting is a system that reconciles data across an accounting system and the game information.   Do you understand how much harder it is to track data flowing across 2 different systems?   If it was so easy, the GM can just press one button and find out who used fake gold rather than checking reported users one by one.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:50:42 |Show all posts
hahahaha u are to sophisticated my friend.there was a simpler way far from that.but enough talks from me let GM do his decision

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 02:58:05 |Show all posts
okay thanks for all s7 player, u ppl a top Clan,
i rly impress with u all play style
Hail S7
spartan s8

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 03:00:31 |Show all posts
Hahahah Starta.......
Let me tell you...
A good website, will do have good blocking system in his payment. It means that for all kind of transaction in points purchasing, the website has automatic system to block the payment in the same time when the payment process by online are completed.
Are you the GM? How do you know GM didn't receive the full payment? Supposed to be a good website provider has a payment locking system.
GM got all the money in his account. GM don't lost anything. GM will lost if his payment when locking system is not working. So the payment can be refunded.

Fight other country in your server, by entrapping your target country become one city only. That is real gamer. Surround them with all your player army. Make them frustrated because you are strong.
Not like this forum, you want to fight your server, and other server get affected.

So, let's chill down. Let GM fix his website system, fix the game for us to have fun.

GM, with all respect. Please planned to do the following thing :
1. Revise your gold pricing. China server 100$ = 6300 gold. This will stop all illegal recharging.
2. Revise the swop, market, voucher, politic, worship, supplies exchange value. So people can feel worth it to be VIP player, to be high rank, to be the highest level in the server. Because other thing else are base on character level, why all the item i mention can't be like that as well. This will call as balance.
You will get much money than now soon. Because all player will buy more gold to you. Your gold is just a virtual gold. You don't lose any thing.
All player will not hold any money to buy gold from you GM. You prefer to have 100 gold buyer or 1000 gold buyer to play in this game.

GM you know better than anybody else about your website and game development.
Consider some good idea will be good for you as well.

Let's go sleep every body. GM is sleeping anyway.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 03:12:01 |Show all posts
I vote for GM reducing gold price.
USD100 for 6300 gold pls. You know that will make many more people recharge and less people cheat

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 03:20:05 |Show all posts
Edited by Stratagem at 2014-10-18 03:32

What do you mean by blocking system?   Banks don't have this, computer gaming companies certainly don't.   In a world where payment are routed via third party providers, such as MOL, Paypal, etc.   Merchants never receive payments on the spot.   Third party providers will consolidate the payments into a single transaction and let the merchant worry about the accounting matters.   That's why banks have multi-million dollar reconciliation systems to ensure their ledgers match with payments they received.   Game companies can't afford this.   So, how do you propose on implementing this blocking system of yours?  If you have the solution, you'd certainly become very, very rich.

I agree with your 2 proposals to the GM but you're overly optimistic if you believe it will stop all forms of exploits.   Have you ever heard of moral hazard?   It happens when bad behavior is condoned or not met with sufficient rewards/punishment, thereby encouraging people to find further ways to exploit inconsistencies in risk and rewards.  Those who benefited from fake gold (or discounted gold as you people from s7 like to coin it) need to be either punished and/or balanced to take away any undue advantage they have gained.   I vote for balance as I don't wish players to be banned, but they still need to be held accountable for their actions which is why I proposed that they be required to return or payup for the gold.

As I said earlier, GM's decision will only encourage people to become the early adopters of exploits knowing that early offenders will get a slap in the hand.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 12:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041840 second(s), 19 queries .