Search
Author: Athur

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 03:43:56 |Show all posts
There is no free payment. When you lock the payment, that's it the money is come to your account.
The money will come back to original beneficiary if there is a refund request action immediate from the beneficiary.
Paypal has no system like postponed the money transfer until you receive whatever you buy. You complete payment process, your many deducted directly after you reach the end of payment process "receipt". This nothing to do with bank reconciliation or whatever.
Bank will accept the refund request do it process, if heyshell with all his prove buying request and payment can say not to return the money. Si it will back to the bank to banned all transaction to www.heyshell.com.
If you don't know exactly staratagem. Better not mocking others as bad player, need to be banned bla bla bla....
Too long write all explaination to you, how can you have an online transaction in a website.
I can bring you to mee the world visa online payment license holder if you want.
So, i suggest. Let's stop write anything after this. Chill down, tomorrow you wake up, with a fresh brain will be better to face the real life.
Right!!!!

Thank you buddy. (No need to reply after this)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 04:11:08 |Show all posts
1.Yes warning and give ppl a chance is good. But one more thing you need to do is to downgrade them. sima said
Hi guys , true Sima not write nama S7, he only push GM for S8 Wu.... , so he not write S8 name too..... WoW amazing... they talk heart to heart with GM. So if ppl other server downgrade too, its only side effect, from them.  
2. Machau said anton.... he looking some 1 friends at shu s7? no one talk to him then.... Whos machau looking ? and if no one talk to him..its mean s7 not involve...
Oh ic... Machau meant never write name s7 ppl....... so s7 banned list not because machau and the gank, ... but because side effect from they do. .. its different, so when machau want push GM make permanent banned always talk mother facker to GM, thats for all s8 wu...., so if ppl other server get permanent banned too.( see not only S8 wu at banned list, other server too, why you not write direct name 1 by 1, which one to gm ).. its different, only side effect... and All S8 shu not involved too... So S8 shu its the best, they dont think about other, only them self.... , Common guys ,all S8 shu its smart , good ppl, and very fair ,they no use clones, all ppl its active player too, no one use joki too... every event 200 ppl always standby too, they very strong and good team works,   You all know whats exaclty we other server mean. .....

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 04:25:21 |Show all posts
Strata
.... Right what bibon say There is no free payment. When you lock the payment, that's it the money is come to your account....The money will come back to original beneficiary if there is a refund request action immediate from the beneficiary.
Paypal has no system like postponed the money transfer until you receive whatever you buy. You complete payment process, your many deducted directly after you reach the end of payment process "receipt". This nothing to do with bank reconciliation or whatever.
.. you can check by ask to them...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 06:57:49 |Show all posts
Machau should just leave cotk than everyone be happy problem solved actually lowering gold prices make ppl happy too

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 08:54:21 |Show all posts
What are any of you saying? I feel like most of you aren't very well-versed in English but you are trying to argue and deflect attention or blame.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 08:56:28 |Show all posts
I guess if u not understand what ppl are saying u are the one having problem with english

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 09:01:21 |Show all posts
If you are trying to blame S8 Shu for anything all of you are ridiculous we have done less than most of you and when Gm asked us to stop we did are some using clones? Maybe I don't know everything that everyone does but if it is someone doing it it is someone not among our group hacking I have said it multiple times and I will say it again I talk to my Shu brothers outside of this game and we have all agreed that while tempted cheating is not the right answer and it is not our answer. Are we perfect? No some of us have used clones but we don't now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 09:02:33 |Show all posts
Funny you should say that you fucking prick I'm American I understand English perfectly your English is bastard English and it makes no sense to an American such as myself

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 09:37:35 |Show all posts
@strata heyshell got full payment, thats why GM never block those ppl using this method.. Until few ppl keep pushing GM to search their history.. After that u know what happen
@spicy i dont blame shu s8, only machau cause he talk to many bullshit..
Even u are an american so what, do u mean u understand english more than other..yeah u are the most clever person in english language cause u are an american

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-18 10:02:22 |Show all posts
Edited by The_spicy at 2014-10-18 10:03

It's nothing against everyone else regu just Zhoa or as we from S8 know him, simaa, he's an ass and frankly all of us from S8 Shu are getting tired of him. Maco is a great guy he is just furious from dealing with Wei and Wu and so he becomes incoherent outside of this he really is a nice guy and I'm sorry all non-S8 players that don't get to see him that way. And I'd ask the other Wei and Wu out there to not take our hate as hate towards all Wei and Wu S8 players from Wei and Wu have insulted many of my personal friends and it is starting to develop into an annoyance. I also am aware I'm not the only American playing COTK some in S13 Wei are Americans very nice people I just wanted to respond to simaa as it seems he spends more time aggravating Shu and playing COTK than living I am not sure he knows it is a game...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 00:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043184 second(s), 19 queries .