[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2014-10-17 02:09:21 |Show the author posts only
kudogami replied at 2014-10-16 20:14
go try check all server then.. start from s1 GM
and especially s7 shu.. who betrayed by his own kind ...

ur name show up on ban list n now u try to slander me??? if u have any proof pls send to GM and if i proven incite in any server any country...pls shutdown my acc FOREVER.
GM Athur now u have my word...

but in this case u just ban Ocind etc only for 3days??? u know GM??? u just show us ur weakness u really really no have any power in this game...u must shutdown their acc FOREVER as an example for the other. u must FIRM in this case show tus u have powerfull...as u see they not only rob ur income but they rape ur sistem too.

if u ban them only for 3 days...i bet in future u will lose more more and more $$$...so choice wisely GM keep ur bank safety FOREVER or u want keep some parasites like Ocind Anyone Sanggau Nagabonar n ZhenZhen...

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2014-10-17 02:16:00 |Show the author posts only
Arthur replied at 2014-10-16 21:01
LOL. You trusted wrong Person Foxxavie and Arezz.

U dont know this machau like a girl + child.

well...seem wei n wu s8 very unified to slander me and seems i dont have talk to much to fake Athur right??? if u need answer from me, u can read above comment and if u dont understand what i say....

u can check this  https://translate.google.com   

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2014-10-17 04:18:44 |Show the author posts only
I think, they dont know, really about it, ... maybe they think thats discount, .... GM give warning first, for this time, its Fair..... Secretly, maybe doesnt know too, no need to permanent banned, if someone use this way again, then GM can be permanent ban... Now i think everybody, already know it and never do thats again. Sima say right, good for warning and give change ppl is good.... But this first time for them, and no need to downgrade them. We play game for fun, makes a friends, not makes enemy, many new people will join Cotk , so GM can get more money too....Now many good games too. But important think is attitude and mouth must be polite , respect to each other. I think no need afraid will lose at this game,win or lose,   just have  fun.... . Best Regards to all. Thats 1 server, they use Whats app  group, all wu, shu , and wei, join 1 group, they fight when war... but make a friends, at real live. SO GM Succes, makes this game,  GM get money, player have fun, and add many friends from other country too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2014-10-17 04:54:05 |Show the author posts only
Edited by ude at 2014-10-17 04:56

That list is small fucking gm plz go check all servers and don't fucking just check wei and wu players and favor these shu sluts, shu s8 has many like machau, warz, wanz, donkan, whitewave..why these ppl not on list Do Your damn job.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2014-10-17 09:55:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-17 10:02

OKay Now. Stupid GM.

Got more info from the "Sources"

SHU S8 = whitewave.
and still dont forget "Mystic" New acc from MaChau using this fake gold.

CHECK HIS ID !

@MaChau
for Someone who reported this fake gold, NOWAY he'll do recharge with his REAL ACC. Maybe just NEW ID LIKE MYSTIC !!
Are you really this IDIOT ?

If you afraid to LOSE, you already lose.. another merge u'll be out from Top 10. You also already lose to Wanz.
So if you want to close your account forever, do that now, before you cry more in the forum.

PS. Another Way to WIN. Upgrade your CC LIMIT to Unlimited and spend it ALL ! 40m "Rupiah" not enough.

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2014-10-17 10:41:58 |Show the author posts only
If whitewave is using fake gold then S8 Shu is the land of purple unicorns. I talk to Don, sima, warz, Maco and several S8 Shu outside of the game and all I hear from them is how frustrating it is when Wu and Wei accuse them of cheating and frankly it's annoying as hell. I know aegis too he is a good man so why the bullshit simaa? Why Ocind? If we had a fake gold hack why would we ask the GM to investigate?? That is stupid beyond belief.

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2014-10-17 10:44:34 |Show the author posts only
And here is something I bet you didn't know mystic and AlanL are brothers... That's right real fucking people but Wu and Wei wouldn't guess that because you guys are insensitive assholes who can't beat sima and Maco so you have to make up stories and cover up your cheating. If you spent half as much time playing you might be able to beat up on Shu as one country without each other's help...

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2014-10-17 12:22:07 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM..

I think your decision was right for now. 'coz many ppl doesnt know if that cheap gold recharge was illegal..
And for all cotk player, i hope u in believe what GM do. You can report to GM anything. He's "THE GAME" you know what i meant.

With all respect.. Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2014-10-17 12:26:33 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Fenrir at 2014-10-17 18:06
MaChau replied at 2014-10-16 18:07
WTF our efforts only worthy 3 days banned? We give u proof we give u list.....n thats all worthy onl ...

<edit>
Friend of mine use wrong id, so here I am changing the content, but anyway it is all good now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2014-10-17 12:33:25 |Show the author posts only
Lol machau sucks in s8 that's why he needs everyone ban, we call ppl like him rats and deserve to get run over by a train.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 03:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041191 second(s), 19 queries .