Search
Author: Athur

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:37:39 |Show all posts
Ocind...nagabonar...just rc 10k gold for all of shu s8-10....then we will pretend that there is nothing happend...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:43:27 |Show all posts
LOL. Even your king use it on NEW ID ? You STUPID !

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:46:52 |Show all posts
How come got one person permanent ban, what does it mean?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:49:24 |Show all posts
That means some baby girl report it to GM. You know who I mean. and that from SHU S8.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:51:36 |Show all posts
Athur / GM,

You being too lax on fake gold users.   They cheated you out of your money by buying fake gold from third party instead of paying to your company.   

I think you should implement the following punishment in addition to what you have implemented.

All players who bought fake gold will be permanently banned UNTIL they pay off the amount they owe heyshell.  If they bought USD100 worth of fake gold, then they can reactivate their account by recharging the same amount.   Their account should remain banned until the full amount is paid.

In most instances, it's not possible to take back the gold and they've already used these to gain undue advantage.   The best way to enforce a fair gameplay for all is to implement what I have suggested.

I've seen a lot of crappy excuse about players getting cheated and some even threaten you with lawsuit.   This is all hogwash, all these players knew perfectly well they were cheating heyshell and no lawsuit can stand in court since yoou have evidence they exploited your system.   

Moreover, you should check for everyone who benefitted from fake gold across all servers and not only look at cases suspected by players.   Remember, these players cheated heyshell and are creating an unfair playing environment which may hurt your game's reputation if not dealt with wisely.

Please heed my advice and reconsider your actions, GM / Athur.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 21:55:07 |Show all posts
Check ALL SHU S7 and S8. You'll find many user Cheated using this trick. That's the sources.

The others just little tempted to tried if this really true. You should banned the sources !

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 22:46:08 |Show all posts
Lol.....i just think....why GM putted ocind name isntead fero or hugo's name....it means GM really check them.....it means GM check shu also......just wait your turn fake arthur.....even in forum u use fake name....how about in game...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-16 22:50:21 |Show all posts
GM, I so disappointed that u only gave 3 or 5 days banned. at least you should downgrade their level or equipment or skill.
Your punishment is very weak for the cheater.
I am only vip 1, play hard everyday(almost 12 hours a day) to lvl up. that why i so upset with your decision to cheater.

FYI, I knew the story about one of the banned player in the list, he got banned for 5 days, not because he used fake gold or cheat, but because of your ignorant about cheater in his server that has made him angry and he did something(legally and allowed by XXXXXX) that caused you lost alot of money.

If you dont want lose more money, please consider your punishment to cheater seriously.
He can did it, i believe the other recharged players also can do the samething to your company.

Sorry for my english.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 01:02:19 |Show all posts
Lets play this games without anymore recharge..dont be a slave to GM n pouring money anymore..
N u know GM...i send my best fucking for u GM to banned our active player secretly in wu s7 forever...but u do nothing to shu s7 which had been using fakegold couple months ago....u told us going to banned clon3 id moonqueen...that id still playing very well till now.. U HELP NOTHING...U DO NOTHING...N U THINK WHAT DID U DO WAS A BETTER WAY?? come on guys...no need to argue...play without recharge anymore or leave it...hopefully all new players will mention the whole suggestions n smart play...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 01:23:07 |Show all posts
GM Arthur u true are very bias, many in s8 shu been using this so call fake gold yet u do nothing. Your game is full of bugs and fucking idiot gm ' who like to suck shu players dicks..if u want to per manly ban someone go really check machau on s8 and s7 shu.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 03:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046304 second(s), 19 queries .