Search
Author: Athur

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 12:43:02 |Show all posts
@the_spicy of course those 2 are brothers along with 100 more on shu eight lol they all clone spawned by warz and machau

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 12:44:44 |Show all posts
And i still wonder why all wei only use clone name here? And shout for clone again? Out of topics lol. Zhoa, fake arthur, fenrir and udee, afraid gm do some check up for u if u reveal ur self?  Please dont swear people to die, watch ur mouth, it could be happen to u.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 12:45:09 |Show all posts
good so i now knew now who rat me lol.i try that cheap gold out of curiousity.$100 among my real thousands $$ i spent and u want me to get banned forever haha,and dont forget u point a finger at some innocent ppl that not inside that banned list.honestly pals u at s8 must chill down lol.we at s7 war at games but friends at WA.never had multi problem,never bitching anybodies even we r torture each other everyday........its a game just enjoy it lol.we had alot of friends from this game even we battle each other everyday.
peace all my fellow cotk players

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 12:56:24 |Show all posts
Let's get the truth out why gm reacts when machau post.  1st sima is a gm clone 2nd sima is machau ' girlfriend when machau gets mad sima has to log on gm Arthur to check all the ppl he say cheated or no more sex!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:01:24 |Show all posts
hahahaha......
You can ask this stupid GM to check all s7 account. You want me to help you to make list for player that much better than you Donkan?
You and your fella just a traitor to your shu friend.
We play for fun... if there is people do bug recharge or whatever you call it.
It is because the GM don't develop this game to create a balance in it. GM just greedy for your all money.
And if anyone choose to recharge from other sources, what is your problem?
As long as GM lock the payment, refund report from someone will not work. GM will not return the money that had been moved to his account.
Why can you do bug recharge and others can't?
You just a shitty player and afraid that others player stronger than you guys. Shame on you GAME TRAITOR

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:34:35 |Show all posts
Vote for releasing all name at the banned list

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:42:07 |Show all posts
Let me remind you players at S8 Shu. Dont think you are super clean players and forget when some of you came to our server begging for the contact of the gold seller and desperately need it to catch up with higher level players who spent real money in this game. Want 3000 or more shadows a day? Buy it now from heyshell and prove to all of us here that your words have quality rather than bullshitting. Shame on you. Used clones but deny, used fake gold but deny. Today we open our eyes widely on what kind of person you are in real life as a reflection of what you did all this time. PS : Want to win fighting Quickpatri, Ejick, PLCV and other top players of this game, dont cry around asking how to use fake gold and lure everybody out and then report them. You really have big traitor quality there

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:47:01 |Show all posts
Edited by Stekelen at 2014-10-17 14:04

Vote .. RELEASED EM ALL!!
this is unfair to banned players forever. Give em another chance, you can continue enjoy ur income.
banned the real one or dont banned at all
eventhough im shadowing lots at s7.. We are all One for All. And All for One here. Its all ur system that make us like this
QuickPatri s7.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:51:41 |Show all posts
Vote.....RELEASED BANNED!!!!
VANISHED SHU S8-S10 FROM THIS GAME.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-17 13:54:58 |Show all posts
bibon replied at 2014-10-17 13:01
hahahaha......
You can ask this stupid GM to check all s7 account. You want me to help you to make l ...

Aiiihhh this fucking GM never care on us...they just think on their own profit but not taking goodcare with their loyal customer....
When i lose my password...asking this idiotfucking foolish GM to reset my password...its take 2months n doing nothing till i found out my password by myself.....see how difficult?? We all trap in here..GM just hope u lose ur id...play new one then rechargr from beginner...even facebook or other website could do in 10minutes reset our password when we had input all data needed....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041530 second(s), 19 queries .