Print Prev. thread Next thread

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-17 13:54:59 |Show all posts
There are so many hypocrites in this game. And the GM makes it so easy for us to tell who he's favouring.
I say it clearly; BANNING 3 days is not a ban. It's like someone cheating money but you put him in jail for 3 days but he still keeps his money. You think we can't tell that's not a real punishment?

If you don't wish to ban one, you better don't ban anyone. If you wish to ban one, you better ban all. If someone report to authorities I can tell you this is commercial fraud and the game developers should be fined for preferential treatment.

You don't ban anyone or you ban everyone. That is fair and square against your current personal situational rules.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:28:18 |Show all posts
GM I already wrote to you long ago about this and told you this will happen. You are making things unhappy for everyone. Both the spenders and non-spenders who didn't get to use the cheat. Your prferential punishment now now is making everyone upset. We are really one step away from stopping our spending now because we know you are always changing your stand or not bothered with our concerns.

Release secretly account, we don't understand your reason for making his 'crime' much more serious than others and even more so, we don't understand why you are not releasing the names of other players who are also illegally rc. Be fair to your players, don't make us believe that Chinese game developers, like in the past the Chinese politicians, are corrupted and you dare bring that unfair practices to the international gaming scene.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:53:49 |Show all posts
In all that we do, don't be hypocritical.
For a start, we don't say one thing to A and another thing to B.
Not pointing fingers to anyone but if you want to be respected, the minimum is NOT to do this.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-18 03:12:01 |Show all posts
I vote for GM reducing gold price.
USD100 for 6300 gold pls. You know that will make many more people recharge and less people cheat
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-5 03:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039109 second(s), 20 queries .