View: 1540|Reply: 2

Innokin Adept 17W 3000mAh Kit With Zlide D22 Tank

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-21 14:21:13 |Show all posts
Description
The Innokin Adept 17W Starter Kits with Zlide D22 Sub Ohm Tank, which is designed for the mouth to lung(MTL) vaping. it includes the Adept Mod and Zlide Tank. the Innokin Mod features the soft-touch rubberized finish and certified IP67 waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. the Adept Mod built-in 3000mah battery and max output 17watts, with the 2A micro USB quick charge design and tri-color LED indicator light. with the auto-selects wattage range, the select button cycles through four optimized wattage levels on an easy to read LED display. the Zlide Tank with 2ml e-juice capacity, compatible with the zenith series coil heads and comes with the Z-plex3D mesh coil for the incredible flavor and vapor production. with the convenient slide-to-side top e-juice refill design, easy to fill your favorite e-juice without leakage.
Colors:?Purple, Black, White, Ocean, Sky, Forest Camo

Innokin JEM AIO Flavor Vape Pen 13W 1000mAh

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-6-27 10:58:24 |Show all posts
I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again! subway surfers

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-11-25 12:28:04 |Show all posts
Vaping is also known as e-cigarettes, vaporizers or personal vaporizers. The idea behind lost mary flavours is that you can use it as an alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes and cigars. This will help you get a much better understanding of whether you should try this approach or look for an alternative.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-16 16:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044735 second(s), 19 queries .