[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-11-15 14:35:35 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear GM,

In this thread alone, there are hordes of complaint about not receiving their gold after the recharge. You need to honor what the players have paid you in goodwill. These VIP players are keeping this game alive by spending their hard earned money. I've read your reason regarding some players using illegal recharge via paypal. I need to emphasize, not ALL player do this. The one who did the improper way are just down to handful or in short they are just the minority. But now your trying to punish the majority players.

It begins on paypal, now i'm seeing all sort of payment gateway been included in this insane tempory fix.

For players who run outta patience or waited long enough for help, just do chargeback via your respective bank, get your money back since GM don't like your money. You spent, waited patiently but GM still refused to help you so that is the logical way of solution, brothers & sisters.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-11-15 16:11:31 |Show the author posts only
well said bluefire..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

3#
Post time 2014-11-20 10:49:10 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, what I consider is there is a misunderstanding between us, we're trying our best to solve your problem, next time, when you meet this problem again, pls directly send it to us, we'll do our utmost to solve your problem, complaint will not solve the problem you have, the thing that you want is to solve your problem,sincerely hope you could understand, thx
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-6 18:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037817 second(s), 19 queries .