Print Prev. thread Next thread

S8

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-12-4 12:12:17 |Show all posts
Bot program is used to cry, and annoy chatting to players. GM can check all shu, wu and wei who has this program.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-12-4 13:08:36 |Show all posts
Same here, welcome any investigations any time. But what I have said before, we are same players, even enemy in game but we should respect eachothers. You can give GM any id you suspect but before you have any proof, dont call them cheaters. Like you and your friends said im a cheater or using any program, think it again: unlimit food? Food aviable to buy at worship, unlimit RO? You can use gold for instance recuit. Online 24/7? I can ask my friend to help me if they could. You better request to GM stop those unlimit things rather than tell players to stop using it. Like limit those worship, cant use gold recuit, cant share id.....
When you are moving on the right way, everything should be better. If you force sth to hard you wont get a good result.

My regards to all players,

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-12-4 13:37:26 |Show all posts
zhoA replied at 2014-12-4 13:17
If u want a clean server with no clones ask your shu member not to use than I am sure wei and wu wou ...

Like i said, you cant force the players to stop this to stop those. And how to stop those thing, when you say shu has more clones when you say yourself has less clones. You can see anybody mistake but you cant accept yours. The mistake happen not because of players but GM. The game environment is too weak, players keep repeat their mistake again and again but GM has nothing to deal with it. But GM never force us to play their game, if you keep enjoy, just play. When you think it is boring or annoying, just quit. Dont ask for refund cause they never asked you to recharge.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-12-4 13:42:16 |Show all posts
zhoA replied at 2014-12-4 13:15
Lol worship? When last time u crit worship food? Sima if u want respect u need to repect others too  ...

Ohh, forgot to tell you, tell GM stop selling those packs and other events like egg, wheel... If you cant do sth, dont think other also cant do it. You need to learn more kid, I'm happy to teach or guide you. If you cant afford to recharge more, try to make more money. Crying wont give you money, but begging could be.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-12-4 13:43:40 |Show all posts
zhoA replied at 2014-12-4 13:35
That video is what? 6 months old? Pride retire last I hear after merge.

Why his id and his bot still alive?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-12-6 13:52:34 |Show all posts
This since before merged s8-10. Just to let you know how good person your king is. Since he is in my black list, now he came out here. Every here just want to play for fun, entertain themself. Actually, if you choose a good leader, you woukd have a nice game. Even some country are weak but they still can enjoy and share some fun with others country. But when the leader doing some shit, it would make all your country mates getting worse with you. Why now wei s8 in the worse situation, even wu used to ally them also now attacking them, why?

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-12-6 14:26:22 |Show all posts
Sound like you enjoy the game now. Ok, good luck bro.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-15 22:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042479 second(s), 20 queries .