Print Prev. thread Next thread

S8

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-12-5 09:37:43 |Show all posts
You see a lot of our IDs at the gate, we don't have time to play 24/7 so we drop our generals there is that illegal now too? Not like you guys have to work very hard I don't see a whole lot of players I know attacking except simaa/Zhoa, Lim, and Rudra with the occasional kenarok and Keith, and yes Pride. Clones or not DO NOT complain about Shu because I've never seen wei have a problem. Do we crowd your capital? Yes when we have players on and for your information wanz is on a lot he just doesn't like country because he knows there are spies watching him so he only pms but I already know wei will only listen to simaa, Zhuge, and rudra, and never Shu so I don't know why we bother to fight Wei on the forum anymore.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-12-5 19:40:43 |Show all posts
Hawkx replied at 2014-12-5 11:46
Have you tried to make a deal for his complaints to stop, like 2 days a week only use main account ...

That's the thing Hawkx we don't really use our old clones, I think maybe once a week I see some in Luoyang? And maybe if the gap stays open whoever controls them might send them to Zhaoge but that's if we are camping there for a while and Wei won't retake w/o guards. I still don't know why they cry simaa is big enough he shouldn't care but he hides in forum as Zhoa and rudra has enough power to put down everyone but Fero and sima, but I know he and Zhoa are asking them to spam the forum because they just want Shu to get in trouble, be banned, or the server shutdown.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-12-5 19:44:07 |Show all posts
Surya replied at 2014-12-5 13:54
which part i said park is illegal?
show me please

I never said you were calling it illegal but when you constantly call us clones or say we are using a bit program you must understand why I get upset. I don't doubt you and Zhuge are real, rudra or simaa either but if you are tired of being called bots then why does your country constantly call our players bots, bot programs, or hackers? At this point it is annoying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-12-6 07:05:27 |Show all posts
Surya replied at 2014-12-5 22:38
read carefully sir/madame
i never said that thing,
U want doubt thats ur problem not mine

Lim I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at simaa/Zhoa and his followers and their increasingly ludicrous accusations other than that I've no quarrel with Wei. It is you who have misinterpreted me and my vagueness not I you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-12-6 07:05:46 |Show all posts
Surya replied at 2014-12-5 22:38
read carefully sir/madame
i never said that thing,
U want doubt thats ur problem not mine

Lim I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at simaa/Zhoa and his followers and their increasingly ludicrous accusations other than that I've no quarrel with Wei. It is you who have misinterpreted me and my vagueness not I you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-15 15:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041751 second(s), 20 queries .