Search
View: 2824|Reply: 5

s22 hack chat

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-12-10 10:50:09 |Show all posts
Hi admins of this forum, im new in this game and already found has lot of bugs, im writing u because in s22 server when country war events our chat is blocked by  one or more hackers,  we can't comunicate and we lose events in favour of other 2 kingdoms. I have a list of this fake accounts please do something and ban them from game, cause if not many ppl will decide give up this game or server. I do believe it is not fair what they do and you will do anything to fix this. These are the ppl from wei, i think are spies and multi acc of our enemy wu : EsperLyle and .......... , the second one .......... 10 dots as u can see not even a real name, its obvious and acc made to block chat, cause when we write on it we can't see what we just wrote and the name of those 2 ppl .......... and EsperLyle appear on our chat. I hope you will investigate this issue and fix it as soon as possible, ban those accounts from wei, they already used that block chat trick 3-4 times, they usually appear on chat right before country event and we can't handle anymore this injustice. Thank you very much and hope to get good results, good day.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-12-10 17:08:18 |Show all posts
Sir/Madame, based on your requirement, we've checked and discovered it is ok, and if any questions you have, pls send us the screenshot, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-5-14 14:29:38 |Show all posts
The chat we had done in the blogs or in any game that may be hacked and also we can find a bug in it. Later on uk writings reviews guides us about finding a bugs in the reports.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-26 16:47:46 |Show all posts
Thousands of academies are made for the people who wanted to get admission and gain more knowledge. It is important to note and Buy MAsteron online from where you can commercial locksmith be in touch with other enthusiasts.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-6 13:22:57 |Show all posts
On different forums, there are people who can discuss about their gaming challenges and tips. Additionally, there is drip therapy that is presenting the different techniques by the most famous players of the games.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-16 12:02:23 |Show all posts
I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. By all means, I will subscribe to your feed and I hope you will post back soon. Many thanks for the useful information.
among us 2
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038673 second(s), 20 queries .