View: 1222|Reply: 2

Then Below That It Says Shaq

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-10-17 15:51:45 |Show all posts
There are three versions

I have spun the wheel twice and won ( Free 2K MT Shoes & Free NBA Store Item ) but once I go to select something shows up. I have looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free. Been like this for two days now.I completed the daily bonus also and never got my 2,000 VC for playing 10 games.Don't hear this probably. . 2k18 premiered for PS3.

I'd honestly begin saving for next gen now, don't need to take action at start but sometime next year. Trust me you will want to. If anything you may be able to finesse someone by selling your current console for a decent cost, from there you can save. This only my opinion, you do you. Not however the match will probably undoubtedly be a copy and paste probably every year after 21 on present gen. They will place their full attention on next gen for certain after 2k21. When you have a look at ps3/360 edition of 2ks after the first year of ps4/xbox one, it was legit precisely the same game.

I am assuming it will be like 2k17 in 17 it was on the PS4 and Xbox 1 but I possessed it on Xbox360 so it was still made for the machine, but they eliminated a lot of the manners and it wasn't exactly the same that it was essentially only my league and mycareer games no Park therefore 2k22 will probably be on ps4 but eliminate most main features such as the story.it depends how many people going to acquire a ps5, and how many will stick to their own ps4.

I'm not gonna purchase ps5, therefore I wonder if parks will kind of expire on current gen after ps5 comes out, since I feel like majority of people will update their consoles. And that I play on EU, which likely has even less people in parks than NA servers.I got the current-gen Buy NBA 2K21 MT and that's it. I don't plan on upgrading my console until the first price fall or purchase. The way I view it, we are a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit just likely to have half a year of run before that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-7-5 09:40:29 |Show all posts
I am grateful for this information you have shared with us. I think I know better now. I wish you all the best things in life..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-7-25 10:21:17 |Show all posts
This is exactly what I was looking for; I'm glad I came across your post. Thank you for sharing; perhaps in exchange, I'll share the games I always play for free online. You can download it for free, so check out these games now and have fun playing. Here are the titles of the games, Angry Birds Star Wars; It's a classic fun game of Angry Birds but with Star Wars. Also, try this classic game Strager Things the Game, I know you've heard of this game already, but now is your chance to experience the fun of it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 15:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040018 second(s), 20 queries .