[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2020-10-22 14:37:01 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2020-10-22 14:37

Dear players,
The new version of Clash of Three Kingdoms has been released!

Notice
>>For PC player
Before you log in the game, please clear cache of your Browser first.
>>For IOS player
Pls go to our app page to download the new version in App store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... 44456?ls=1&mt=8
>>For AND player
Pls go to our app page to download the new APK in Googleplay
https://goo.gl/tK37GC

New Function
Have a First Look at the Latest Version
https://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18082&extra=page%3D1

Feedback & Contact
1. Directly reply in this thread
2. Message our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClashofThreeKingdoms
3. Send E-mail to us: cotk@kaixin-inc.com

At last, we wish you a happy time in our game. Thank you for your support.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-10-22 15:14:15 |Show all posts
GM,
Please give back our summon order

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-10-27 11:47:33 |Show all posts
I was checking persistently this online diary and I'm awed! important information uncommonly the last part I take care of such information a lot. I am energetic to find this post extraordinarily accommodating for me, as it contains part of... You have a conventional point here! I have bookmarked it and I am envisioning examining new articles.

Get Tech Expert
Daily Business Guide
Best Bussiness Circle
It Business mind
Top Online General
Pure Home Improvement
The General Info

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-2 19:33:35 |Show all posts
An expert will guarantee that your information   Acer Authorized service center in Delhi   stays safe while fixing your gadget. For instance, if your PC contains infection or malware, they'll put the exertion into removing your information from your hard drive to an alternate PC. Also, if there is an issue with your hard drive, they will attempt to fix the drive to recover your information from the drive. Be that as it may, there are numerous situations where rescuing your information is preposterous, along these lines consistently guarantee to make an opportune reinforcement of your documents to stay erring on the side of caution.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-4 17:32:51 |Show all posts
Metro is directing a client criticism study  global.subway.com    to assemble genuine input about their image. Ensure you answer all the review addresses dependent on your own experience as it were. This would assist Subway with improving their administrations helping them serve you better.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-4 17:33:09 |Show all posts
Metro is directing a client criticism study  global.subway.com    to assemble genuine input about their image. Ensure you answer all the review addresses dependent on your own experience as it were. This would assist Subway with improving their administrations helping them serve you better.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-9 15:51:27 |Show all posts
As a ways as I can inform  CDL is super with building best daintree residence singapore   non-public homes and CapitaLand is an ace in making elegant shopping centers.  Consequently with the characteristics of the two engineers, you may be assured that the development of Sengkang Grand Residences will inhale new existence into the northeastern personal lodging marketplace.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-13 11:59:50 |Show all posts
Thank you very much. I look forward to your next share
word unscrambler

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-16 16:40:24 |Show all posts
Your record number (generally 10-12 digits) is explicit to your own record. It's the second arrangement of numbers imprinted on the lower part of your checks, just to one side of the bank steering number. You can likewise discover your record number on your month to month articulation. routings number for usa Ina case you're accepting a worldwide wire move installment, you'll have to:Give the sender name as it shows up for you Give your record number  The SWIFT code is for approaching wire moves just and can't be utilized for some other reason.Directing Number versus Record Number Example

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-11-16 21:20:14 |Show all posts

hello dear admin.
Please merge server 79, we need a fun game, not a game that always gets bullied shu and wei
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-19 13:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044372 second(s), 21 queries .