Gold Hacking serious problem

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-11 19:23:26 |Show all posts
Based on my understand on  SERVER 18 WEI  = FOOL

After reading the post " Server 18 gold hacking indication " ,

he admitted that he been using illegal recharge and yet " GM " as the boss of this game only require an " APOLOGY Letter " and a penalty punushment of " 3000" point as pay back debt to GM and his account will be release.

I got 2 major question to ask the whole player in this game in any server and the GM : -

1)  Fool from wei18 been using Liegemen alot and its been witness by the 3 country in server 18 in case you need evidence you can question wu and shu 's player.
     Only 3000 point and his account be release. Is this fair? i feel that he already spam gold more than that amount and his power rise so much with this little punishment.
     How about minus his power? drop the star of his Liegemen card or Arnament level as fair for other 2 country.... We also spend our time farming and he just use illegal
     way yet the PUNISHMENT is just 3000???  

Conclusion is that GM you encourage us to spam illegal gold and when get report i just apologize and then pay 3000 and get away with it?

GM can you please provide us a better explaination to it please?

2)  As i meantion above that got a pic at " Server 18 gold hacking indication " showing that Fool admitted he use illegal gold.

Illegal is already disobey the rule of the game. How is this fairly treat for those who spend more than 10k USD in the game?
     Disobey the rule and use little money to get over with it. How fairly is GM in action this time?

I believe all of the player in all the server will want to see a perfect and satistaction answer and action to be deal and provide by the GM...

Please reply

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-11 22:07:19 |Show all posts
Ngiri yah gak bisa makan nya ngadu
buktinya mana bro

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-12 22:11:47 |Show all posts
wiw koq mesti ngadu terus klo emang fool salah silahkan di tangkep kalo emang salah klo tidak salah kenapa di tuduh seperti itu apakah anda teman fool bsa tw fool lakukan gold fake bawa bukti kesini biar gm tw yang harus di lakukan, oh iya kmu ngadu gini dapet apa, dapet gold kah klo dpt gold enak tapi klo gak dapet nama anda hanya di anggap penggangu

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-12 22:30:39 |Show all posts
Please take note that GM will be investigating and investigating and investigating.
maybe a reply will be given when xmas 2015

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-12 22:34:03 |Show all posts
yeah if we have fault should be jail now in cotk but look now we have accept cotk without any problem, gm know we are not use cheat

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2018-12-21 14:20:01 |Show all posts
hacking is not a good source for the website or which is called directly stealing and weird for the hard worker as I do my work on australianwritings.com.au/ if anybody steal my work through hacking that would be a nightmare for me .

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-6-25 03:31:46 |Show all posts
I had an urgent situation with my big accounting assignment, my friend recommended to readn this 99papers review, I'm very satisfied!!! Got a discount for the order and a good grade THANK U SO MUCH!!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 01:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039844 second(s), 20 queries .