View: 1376|Reply: 1

An introduction for heyshell forum member

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-4-3 10:59:04 |Show all posts
Edited by YoungHope at 2021-4-3 11:02

Game geometry dash took four months to develop, but since then, it has spent more time adding stages, developing new content, and experimenting with new ideas.
What strikes me the most about the game's popularity is the sense of community it fosters.
As the audience expands and more levels are introduced, the game's scale has more than doubled.
I know that any new functionality I introduce can be seen in a million different ways that my customers haven't even considered yet, so innovation is critical.
It is creating opportunities for you and your users based on each other's creativity.
How to play:
Use mouse or WASD or arrow key
You can pause/resume/restart and turn the sound on/off on the game screen.
We are continually improving and targeting users who will have a good experience: https://geometry-dash.co
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-16 12:26:01 |Show all posts
Did you know that fleeing the complex is an online game that should not be missed. Puffballs United developed this game which is the 5th instalment of the Henry Stickmin series. It was initially released on November 12th 2015.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 22:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037899 second(s), 20 queries .