MD Picture production house will work with WeTV Indonesia

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-4-26 17:19:44 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Do you still remember the phenomenal article Kites Broken two years ago? Viral writing in cyberspace has been turned into a novel and is now being made into a web series. The stars involved aren't tin cans, from Reza Rahadian, Putri Marino, to Anya Geraldine.

MD Picture production house will work with WeTV Indonesia to work on the series 'Layangan Putus'.

A story that was viral in 2019 was apparently planned to be made in the form of a big screen film.

"I see Layangan Putus, the story is very interesting. There is an element of reality that is very close. But I believe that reality, dreams and hopes must be combined. There needs to be something of a very high moral value. Let's just wait, there are so many surprise elements here. This is something new from MD, ”said MD Pictures Producer, Manoj Punjabi, in the WeTV Original Kites Breaking Thanksgiving, recently.

Reza Rahadian has co-starred with Anya in the film Garis Waktu, by Hanung Bramantyo. The film, which was inspired by the song Fiersa Besari, has finished filming but has not yet been released.

Lesley Simpson, Country Manager of WeTV and iflix Indonesia, revealed that she really liked the story of Layangan Putus which was viral.

When offered by Manoj Punjabi, Lesley did not think too much to agree with the offer.

"I really followed the story 'Layangan Putus', when Mr. Manoj said he wanted to take the story and the novel continued to be made into a series I screamed very happy," said Lesley Simpson.

When you watch WeTV premium content, you need a WeTV VIP. And if you buy WeTV VIP subscription, you can enjoy VIP content on two devices at the same time, and special price for movie rentals! Many people from the global want to upgrade WeTV VIP, but they do not know how to join VIP in WeTV. We z2u.com provide Cheap WeTV VIP Top Up service, no matter you are from USA, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, India, Thailand, Vietnam, you can purchase WeTV Subscription here!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-3-1 18:15:34 |Show the author posts only
Interesting article

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-3-1 18:47:07 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Wiliarsham at 2022-3-3 17:28

Great news! It is curious when the filming of the series will begin and in which locations the key episodes will be filmed. I am sure that immediately after the release of the series, many fans will strive to get to the filming locations. As a photographer, I often had orders for stylistic photo shoots in places that were maximally adapted to serial locations. As a rule, I found such places using www.aperfectspace.com. I approved the script and the shooting location from the customer and received amazing photos.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2022-3-3 10:21:39 |Show the author posts only
Edited by smoovla at 2022-3-3 10:23

Calendula petals can be absorbed by the skin to replenish moisture for the skin that has become sensitive due to the external environment. It is a gentle moisturizing essence suitable for daily use.
Brisbane home renovation costs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 07:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038244 second(s), 20 queries .