Search
View: 787|Reply: 2

All they needed to do was reveal N64 games on Switch Online

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-5-5 11:54:50 |Show all posts
I can try out the Octopath tactics demo and Animal Crossing Bells might pick up Skyward sword but not in more than half of its release price.

All they needed to do was reveal N64 games on Switch Online, and that I would have forgiven them for a lot. I get that Covid has thrown a spanner in the works, but using their back-catalogue would happen to be the perfectly logical response to this.

They milked the hell from the back catalog the past two centuries, but NOW is if they decide to become stingy with it? When we have a system we could play on the move, and are in the midst of a pandemic which has reduced their output of new games?

Where was Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD? The majority of Buy Nook Miles Ticket the work has been done already; just port them over. Why are they re-releasing the 3D Zelda game that requires the most work and most men and women care about?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-1-19 07:48:10 |Show all posts
Agree ! Maybe they will

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-1-24 10:26:41 |Show all posts
I agree with you too because I've been following the news for a long time, especially with such a great company. They always make the loudest news, so I don't miss anything. I liked the moment when I learned about the existence of trade rust skins. Since then, I have used it quite often to speed up the process of using a particular skin or weapon. It helps me save time pumping up my CSGO account, and so I'm thankful that I started using it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040062 second(s), 20 queries .