I agree non shooting assembles should fight

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-5-5 11:55:42 |Show the author posts only |Descending
A lot of good points. I agree non shooting assembles should fight, makes NBA 2K21 far more balanced. As for NBA 2K21 MT screens, I actually made a post similar to this one on the way to effectively navigate them if you're looking for a different guide. Thanks for the answer! I want a basketball game that is. I can not stand playing rec bc the death in NBA 2K21 is awful. The lanes would be to easy to sit down in and every pass is extremely slow. For spamming steal on passes, along with this players should be penalized. There player should be off balance or something instead of just being able to steal any pass that's within 10ft of these. I'm just sick of playing NBA 2K21 because it frustrates me, as its far from how real basketball is performed.

Two things I wished to Buy MT 2K21 say. First, I watched you utilize Burke and silver, if 38 got a change, but have you got any idea? Or have any friends using 38 who noticed a change? I know it's essentially a myth that 2K"stains" jumpers, but I vow my cue changed today. I use Rudy Gay release, so that could be what was altered also. I was began shooting in the movement and struggling and greened automatically. When it had been at the rear of the mind from the ball got to the top of my head to almost the cue went. You seem to be an expert so thought I'd ask.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 04:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036812 second(s), 20 queries .