Persian carpet cost and options?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-5-14 21:04:21 |Show the author posts only |Descending
We have a large wool Persian rug that used to cover the floor of our living room. This was included in our house that we bought in 2015 on the estate. So I don't have any information about the history of the carpet or its approximate cost. The carpet is quite large and heavy, so it is not particularly convenient to transport. The tassels at the ends are in need of repair, but otherwise, the carpet seems to be in good condition.
It no longer fits into our interior, and we are interested in unloading it. I don't mind donating or getting rid of cheap, but I would like to have an idea of the cost in advance. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions on how to proceed?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-5-15 03:52:34 |Show the author posts only
it is handmade and very expensive

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-5-16 17:06:55 |Show the author posts only
What makes you think that?

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2021-5-16 17:28:49 |Show the author posts only
I am surprised that many people say that in 2020-21 it is no longer fashionable to have carpets at home. Who came up with this unspoken rule, and on what it is based. Many designers use carpets to create a complete look of the interior and give comfort. It doesn't have to be a huge carpet covering the entire floor of the room, but it can just be a small decorative rug between the sofa and the chair. After all, it's nice for your feet to feel soft and warm, something enveloping. I do not see any problem with cleaning up, but the main thing is that the carpet should be made of high-quality fabrics. It is enough to carry out dry cleaning every week and once or twice a year to contact a cleaning company. I consider elegantcarpetrepairs.com.au one of the best, but you can look for the one that suits you the most.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 14:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037637 second(s), 19 queries .