Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Guide] Update New Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2021-9-7 12:59:55 |Show all posts
Check & update your Android versionYou can find your device's Android version number, security update level, and Google Play system level in your Settings app. You'll get notifications when updates are available for you. You can also check for updates.
See which Android version you haveOpen your phone's Settings app.Near the bottom, tap System And then Advanced And then System update.See your "Android version" and "Security patch level."Get the latestSG飞艇 Android updates available for youWhen you get a notification, open it and tap the update action.
If you cleared your notification or your device has been offline:
Open your phone's Settings app.Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then 极速赛车System update.You'll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.Get security updates & Google Play system updatesMost system updates and security patches happen automatically. To check if an update is available:
Open your device’s Settings app.Tap Security.Check for an update:To check if a security update is available, tap Security update.To check if a Google Play system update is available, tap Google Play system update.Follow any steps on168开奖网the screen.When you'll get Android updatesUpdate schedules vary by device, manufacturer, and mobile carrier.
If you have a Pixel phone or Nexus device, learn when you’ll get updates.If you have another 天津快乐十分Android device, contact your manufacturer or carrier for info.Important: Older devices can’t always run newer Android versions.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-3-19 11:08:09 |Show all posts
I am facing issues while updating the clash of three kingdoms. I have Asus Laptop and Windows 10 OS 20h2 version. I don't know why it is not running on my laptop after updating.  168开奖网稳赚方法

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-8-12 11:09:18 |Show all posts
I am facing issues while updating the clash of three kingdoms. I have Asus Laptop and Windows 10 OS 20h2 version. I don't know why it is not running on my laptop after updating.  168won福彩3D走势图
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 14:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040439 second(s), 20 queries .