Search
View: 1866|Reply: 12

Come to Join Slot Machine to Get Da Qiao-Reborn!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2021-5-31 10:11:04 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2021-5-31 10:11

Event. Slot Machine
The Brand-new Box Slot Machine will be coming! More different resources are waiting for you! Easy and Worthy! This time, Da Qiao-Reborn, God L.Meng , Passage Box
and so on you can get here. Also, there are more rich resource which can strengthen your power. You can randomly get one of them at the price of 200 gold per ticket, which can improve and enhance your hero strength. so what are you waiting for , hurry up to join our the wonderful slot machine event! Come on!

Time: May.31st - Jun.1st (GMT+8)
Server: S1 - S124
Details:
During the event time, player above Lv. 70 will get one ticket every time spending 200G. The ticket can be used in Slot Machine to draw and win the corresponding rewards. Please click to claim before start the next draw.
Join - Click ‘Events’ and join Slot Machine.
Ticket- When you consumed 200G, one ticket will be sent to you automatically.
Draw- Use one ticket to spin once.
Claim- Claim the corresponding rewards.
1 unused ticket = 300K Food

Passage Box:

Notes:
1. Free chances will be given to players at 00:00(GMT+8) a.m. every day. Free chance will be consumed prior to tickets.
2. Lv. 70 is required to join this event.
3. Tickets are sent to your account automatically. When the event ends, each unused ticket will be converted into 300K Food and added to your account.
4. When event ends, unclaimed reward will be converted into 300K food and sent to you.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-5-31 18:57:16 |Show all posts
This popcorn maker comes with a detachable pinnacle cover and a measuring cup. It prepares popcorn without oil, making it a wholesome opportunity. All you've got to do is, upload some kernels into the popping chamber and wait for 2-three minutes while your batch of clean popcorn is getting equipped. click here for more details : what age can kids eat popcorn

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-15 15:38:09 |Show all posts

We’re proud and excited to announce that we have recently acquired MacinnesScott via a premium expired domain marketplace. MacinnesScott is no longer associated with the previous owners and will soon be renewed by us, which means we will be adding informative articles, so stay tuned! The site gets a few messages. click here more details :
Macinnes Scott

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-12-26 20:04:01 |Show all posts
I've got the finest site called how-to-sign-a-pdf-with-a-digital-certificate-and-how-signnow-compares-to-hellosign-and-docusign in my hands. I can literally get anything in my hands if I am on time. There is nothing wrong with this at all!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-12-27 16:56:25 |Show all posts
Have you checked out the latest additions to the airslate.com/bots? Discover a variety of automation solutions tailored to your business needs. Check out the site before it's too late.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-12-30 04:00:20 |Show all posts
"I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!        " smart drugs online

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-1-5 16:16:06 |Show all posts
Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again!        office desk

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-1-7 14:08:08 |Show all posts
It is actually in a similar fashion an awesome write-up i always most certainly savored investigating. It's not at all really day-to-day i always cultivate the method to seek out a single thing.        Office Pod

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-2-12 17:10:01 |Show all posts
I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. 代写assignment

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-2-19 21:02:08 |Show all posts
News Ultime Notizie dal mondo in ultima ora sport formula uno tennis calcio motogp dirette live streaming economia finanza mondo della moda donna style fashion viaggi e vacanze cucina e ricette tecnologia novita hi-tech salute e benessere cinema italiana gossip vip star notizie della scienza annunci lifestyle meteo oroscopo tv gaming foto e video news incontri personali
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049108 second(s), 21 queries .