Search
View: 668|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to choose a topic for a future article among already written essays?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-6-1 02:14:09 |Show the author posts only |Descending
During their studies at the university, students have to submit quite a lot of written work. It can be small abstract texts, and all sorts of essays in which you have to formulate your own research question and try to answer it, or even large and detailed texts like term papers or theses. Unfortunately, usually these texts remain "educational", that is, they are seen only by the author and the teacher, although in the case of term papers or diplomas, reviewers and commission members are added. In order for the result of your intellectual efforts to have a larger audience (and not only because of this), you can try to turn at least one of the educational texts into a full-fledged article.
You can write premium quality essay on the basis of completely different reasons: it is not at all necessary in order to become a scientist. In this material, we will talk about why, after all, turn a study work into an article and how, in this regard, to choose the right text from which you will start.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-7-16 21:31:28 |Show the author posts only
I am very glad that I saw your post and now I can say that after reading the review on buyessayfriend.com I have the impression that there are a lot of low-quality services in this area of student assistance. There are also other offers and you can see for yourself by looking at the rating of the best written services.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 14:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037410 second(s), 19 queries .