Search
View: 835|Reply: 3

Arrangement of a country house.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-6-2 23:48:16 |Show all posts
  I am moving to the countryside for permanent residence, and I would like to equip my house to the highest level. Well, actually, as they say, my home is my fortress. I have almost everything set up, but the security issue is not yet closed. I'll explain what I need. I need three or four cameras, two on the street, one in the garage, and a couple at the entrance. I also need smoke detectors, but considering that I was too late to take care of this problem, I need a wireless system without complicated installation, something like an ajax system. Is there anyone among you who knows a trusted company where you can buy everything you need?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-6-27 18:28:54 |Show all posts
Hello. I think that for a country house it is worth deciding to buy such a security system. And you went there for permanent residence, I understand correctly?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-6-28 15:18:25 |Show all posts
Regardless of whether you moved to the countryside for permanent residence or not, installing ajax is the best solution for ensuring security. Think for yourself how much money and nerves you will save if you are sure that nothing will be stolen from you. I believe that such a system provides full control of the house, almost autonomously and remotely. Isn't this the real convenience of security systems? By the way, the app for your phone does a great job with setting up sensors and controlling cameras, so you'll always be up to date, regardless of your location.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-9-12 22:18:29 |Show all posts
Installing ajax is the best way to ensure security whether or not you relocated to the country for permanent residence. Think for yourself how much money and anxiety you would save if you are positive that nothing will be stolen from you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 21:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038868 second(s), 20 queries .