[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-6-23 01:20:30 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hello,
First, please excuse me for my English because I am French and I use google translate to communicate.
I play on the S94 Wu with the nickname Puncky Vip 9. I have warned the super moderator several times that on this server ALL rank 1 castles are occupied by players with 2 or 3 accounts (maybe even more). This allows them to launch Trial or Assiege when they want and at any time. With the new version and Exchequer, they allow themselves to take all the items for themselves. I inform you that from now on with other players of my faction we will not buy gold and I encourage other players in my case to do the same until a solution is found. .

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-6-9 16:42:33 |Show the author posts only
Don't worry, your English is good)
Yes, and in general, there are no problems with understanding or translation. Technologies have stepped far forward and it is already possible to do a quick translation of not only text, but also translate voice and chat online in games, and I also saw that you can use a resource vidby that makes quick dubbing of audio from video materials in any language. So there shouldn't be any problems with understanding.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-11-7 11:22:19 |Show the author posts only
I find it quite modern, in line with today's technology  word counter
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 05:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036598 second(s), 19 queries .