Buy a travel trailer

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-7-21 21:44:03 |Show the author posts only |Descending

My family and I love to travel, but since there were children, it became more difficult with this. But we found a way out, buy a mobile home, advise where you can buy?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-7-21 22:30:21 |Show the author posts only
Well, a year ago we bought a mobile home from https://www.zervs.com/used-rvs/sprinter-travel-trailer  at a very competitive price. So maybe you will find something

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-10-5 20:29:51 |Show the author posts only
We do the same. We also often travel with our family or go on different hikes. We try to do various family reunions with our relatives and recently found someone from The 20 Best Meeting Planners in NYC to organize a family reunion at some restaurant. I thought it would be a great solution because we would only spend a whole bunch of money and wouldn't be able to do as cool as he did. In general, the evening was very cozy, and I met many relatives, many of whom I was glad. But that's because they are all amiable people.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2021-10-15 17:36:26 |Show the author posts only
Hi! My family and I also love to travel and have visited a lot of interesting places in America. We usually rent a trailer from friends because it is difficult to choose a comfortable model to buy. And I strongly advise you to choose comfort and carefully evaluate all the details .  Now we travel around Europe more often as old European cities have become interesting. In Europe, it is most interesting to travel by train with children. We buy tickets for db fahrplan and enjoy the view from the train window. Actually, the need for a trailer has already gone. We needed him for about 5 years.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2022-2-28 23:21:26 |Show the author posts only
For me, it's not a problem to travel around the world with my family, I want my son to have a fulfilled childhood. Of course, we don't spend the whole year traveling, but at least once a year we go somewhere. Recently, we even thought about getting russian visa and going there because this country has great sights and nature, but I think that with all the restrictions, it's a bad idea.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 12:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037346 second(s), 19 queries .