Search
View: 536|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

The Shah of Menaphos was a leader of his savages in order to confront our nob...

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-7-27 14:43:39 |Show the author posts only |Descending
What is all this got to do with... The Shah of Menaphos was a leader of his savages in order to confront our noble army, of brave soldiers. You're certainly not biased. Do you think you can compare me to the Menaphites Would you? Ha! Ha! Their shady methods? They must be wiped out and that's precisely the plan of our Emir is going to take action to. His army and he confronted the Menaphites close to the Bandits. Are you willing to help us now or not?

Accept the invitation of Osman to join his army in the desert. There is no one solution to escape the battle. Locate the place in which the Shah or Emir are fighting. To improve his health take a meal together and then eat it with the other. Repeat this procedure until they both become angry and begin attacking one another.

Are you fighting with the Shah? What is the reason I am allied with the Emir Both of you behave as if you were children and engage in an unproductive war that doesn't solve any problem. What can you claim to be an ally to Al Kharid? This is the truth. The High Priest is going to be revealed at this moment. The madness must stop. It must be put on hold by the devourer. What is that? I've been aware of the Devourer within Coenus for quite a while however I was unable to resist keeping my mouth closed. Osman is the one who fights with him, seems to be obsessed with destruction. However, it's not yet too to late.

Attack Coenus. He's level 129 and carries an extremely deadly melee weapon. Before he dies you must eliminate all of his archers. If you can defeat him and win, a treaty between Shah and the Emir will be signed. The Shah will also open the gates of the Menaphite towns.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to take down your Summoning companion without having to go to an PvP or duel with Summoning activated. This is the best place to take on these creatures! It is located in Wilderness only five levels above Bounty Hunter.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 14:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037706 second(s), 20 queries .