The Rules of Bitcoin Should Become more fuzzy

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-8-3 01:36:01 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi - I'm not sure who wrote the good bitcoin extortion rules that did a great job. But this email got through, so I think the rules don't trigger any rules. So maybe some of them need some refinement. Or maybe there are individual rules that people have written that I could add?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-8-3 04:47:25 |Show the author posts only
I quite often receive fraudulent emails that accuse me of all mortal sins and ask me to pay in order not to disclose this information. Just forget about such messages.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-8-3 04:49:36 |Show the author posts only
My dad almost paid such scammers. They got me!

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2021-8-3 04:53:18 |Show the author posts only
Hey, relax. You should never believe such scammers. It is a well-known fact that almost all people do this before going to bed. Even if this video really got into his hands, I wouldn't worry about it. $ 800 is not worth it. You need to be very careful since I spend quite a lot of time with cryptoinformator review, and I know that there are a lot of scammers in this area. Bitcoin is a very convenient thing for such cases. Previously, people blocked your Windows and extorted money. Now they are scaring us with videos of masturbation. There will always be such people, just don't pay attention to them.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2022-5-2 16:24:08 |Show the author posts only
And what is the difference between bitcoin and blockchain? I've had very little interest in cryptocurrencies, but this question worries me a lot. After all, when it comes to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and blockchain are mentioned 99% of the time
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-25 10:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036812 second(s), 19 queries .