Search
View: 535|Reply: 0

The new runescape minigame where you are transported into an alternate universe

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-6 15:14:15 |Show all posts
Free-to-play world: Elvarg beat me, and I was trained by ankous. 60. There wasn't anything left to do in Runescape (been to Varrock/Rimmington/Falador/all dungeons/all f2p guilds), so I made the horrible decision to explore the Wilderness OSRS Accounts: Runescape had just eliminated PvP (and in running to Fist of Guthix, there weren't any big hazards). To prepare for Wilderness exploring, my inventory was filled with lobsters. I had complete rune armor and rane scimitar.

I explored the Chaos temple near Fist of Guthix, I was the only one in the area... I explored the Dark Warrior's Fortress near Fist of Guthix and also the Bandit Camp. The ruins to west of the Bandit Camp are also my next destination. I was shocked by a Revenant of level 75 that appeared out of the blue. I swung at it with the Rune Scimitar, but I wasn't even seeing blue zero splats on my body I was not even making contact with the rune scimitar! My HP was wiped out by the revenant (ca. 10 at an.

But I knew it was a losing situation. I'm barely in touch with my rune scimitar. I tried running, but I couldn’t. The revenant kept taking away my HP (ca. 10 at a time), and I just continued to eat more lobsters. Then I realized that I needed to activate the "Protect from Magic” prayer and then run. That's what I did... and I fled into the wilderness. There were still a few lobsters and plenty of HP. But that was a scary scare.

Time passed... Time was up... 65 each. I felt adventurous enough to venture into the Wilderness again. I carried my complete rune and including all inventory of swordfish and refused to go into the lower-level Wilderness - the coal mine RS Gold Buy. The coal mine was empty of residents. Then, out from nothing the level 65 Revenant freezes my body.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 17:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037256 second(s), 21 queries .