Search
View: 2039|Reply: 10

Xara Photo and Graphics Designer

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-12 18:35:32 |Show all posts
Trying to figure out how to delete the background from an eps vector file and I get the following error. Little help would be great.

"Can't identify the photo to which a background erase operation should be applied" "Select the target photo and try again"

Thank you,

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-19 19:12:26 |Show all posts
If it is a vector file, select the background and delete it. If the objects are grouped, then hold down the Ctrl key and click to select only the background.
What is in the EPS file? And are you sure that this is a vector? The target photo assumes that all or part of the EPS document can be a bitmap image.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-19 19:16:35 |Show all posts
The error is because there is no image in a vector. Follow instructions or Create a bitmap copy and work on that.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-19 19:21:06 |Show all posts
Cute kids in a toothpaste commercial, a report from a hot spot, a singer on the cover of a tabloid, a clothing catalog, a celebrity shoot "without Photoshop" - all media photos have at least been subjected to "digital processing" (as part of post-processing). That's fine. How dramatically the image underwent further changes is already a personal story. But by no means should one confuse artistic interpretation of light information ("digital development") with an attempt to mechanically change a piece of reality cast by the camera into digital pixels (photo manipulation). By and large, both photo processing and retouching are an extension of the history of transforming raw data to form the desired image.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-30 15:14:03 |Show all posts
When it comes to editing graphic files, you need to think in advance about what software to use for this. I know that professional graphic design programs have many tools for editing and modifying these types of files, but these programs are also often quite expensive and difficult to use for beginners. I can suggest you try this free software https://www.movavi.com/ . I'm sure you can easily understand the dashboard and if you read a few feature articles on the blog, you can add effects or some new creative elements to your design without having highly developed skills.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-1 21:08:09 |Show all posts
Am thinking of maybe offering a "budget" service - in that I take all the photos on the day, and instead of me choosing or editing them for you and putting them all in a nice album, just giving you all 500 pictures on a disc and you have the copyright to do whatever you want with them.  I figure its so easy and cheap to get photos printed on snapfish or even get them put on canvas if you want, that me offering to do it for you is actually limiting as everyones taste is different
Would any of you ladies be interested in that kind of service?  Am thinking it would be less man hours for me (easier with 2 LOs around!) and therefore cheaper for the customer.  What do you think?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-18 20:55:12 |Show all posts
I recently started providing design services on the Internet for small and medium businesses and realized that graphic design isn't difficult at all. You can always find professional blanks for any type of printed matter, for example, such as here
https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/magazine-mockup , which do 50% of the work for you on creating layouts. Finding such files on the Internet or video tutorials on using professional software for image editing or creating vector graphics is really very easy.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-29 16:29:04 |Show all posts
Master Bundles is a complete source for high quality graphic design presentations. Whether it's web development, print design, corporate presentations, or logo design, you can rely on Master Bundles to deliver only the best graphic designs available today. Master Bundles has become a leader in high quality graphic design products for businesses, agencies, corporations, colleges and universities. Here are some of the reasons why: https://masterbundles.com/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-11-16 13:45:00 |Show all posts
Photo retouching can be used to enhance the look of your images. This can include the removal of wrinkles, imperfections and other wrinkles. This service is crucial to correct minor photography errors which are hard or even impossible, to correct using the editing software you use. Professionals in photo retouching employ a variety of techniques to satisfy specific requirements, such as color correction skin smoothing, skin smoothing, and hazel removal. Visit here: https://www.vectordesign.us/photo-retouching-services/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-3-6 17:17:07 |Show all posts
I work with a lot of large-format printing, and I have to say that Image Upscaler https://imageupscaler.com/ has been a game-changer for me. Their software allows me to take low-resolution images and upscale them to a size that's suitable for printing. The results are always stunning - I've been able to create large, high-quality prints that look amazing. I also appreciate how easy the software is to use - it's perfect for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of experience with photo editing.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 23:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041757 second(s), 20 queries .