Game

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-8-20 00:41:17 |Show the author posts only |Descending
And I wonder how do you like to hang out? What kind of fun activities do you like? Share your experience. Because I got completely bored and I want to discover something new for myself.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-8-20 01:25:44 |Show the author posts only
Before that, I often went to different shopping centers, and this was the most interesting time for me. But since spring, many have closed, and there was nowhere to go, and this saddens me. But I found another interesting occupation for myself. I love to play online for bitcoins here and maybe it saves me from boredom and sadness. Hope it will be the same someday!

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-8-29 17:11:46 |Show the author posts only
I love a lot of things in my free time, which is not always a lot. One of my favorite hobby it's  games on pc. COD one is favorite one. Usually, such changes do not affect the gameplay in any way, but they are not cheap - you have to pay for beauty with real money, not game money. But To improve your skills in the game and the chances of winning, you can buy the best skins you must take Type Camouflage In Call Of Duty.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2021-8-31 14:13:19 |Show the author posts only
You're right, we got bored enough during the pandemic period, the situation is the same for me right now, give me pleasure out of wearing a mask doesn't, so I prefer to sit at home and play games, free games are usually tiny and I prefer the last game I played basketball legends, you should try it, it will keep you a little busy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 22:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037167 second(s), 19 queries .