Search
View: 19|Reply: 2

do you consider yourself experienced in sex?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-9 21:44:30 |Show all posts
do you consider yourself experienced in sex?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-10 16:23:39 |Show all posts
For general experience, I would automatically think a combination of number of partners and number of experiences with each one. Eg I have had sex with 2 partners, one experience with one and several over 1.5 years with the other (I stopped counting around the 10th time, but we don't have sex that frequently, so I'd guess it's around 50). I would call myself rather inexperienced, but no longer a total noob at sex. I have learned a lot and am confident with my boyfriend in general, but there is a lot I haven't tried yet or figured out.

I would consider myself less experienced than someone who had had sex for 5 years with the same person (provided they actually learned about each other), but more experienced with someone who had had sex 10 people once each.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-10 16:33:05 |Show all posts
I have little experience with sex but I hope that everything will change in the near future. I visit https://vibragame.net/en/chatroulette/ chat roulette naked and ask members of this chat to share their stories about sex with me and give me useful advice in this area. I want to impress girls in bed and I understand that I have a lot to learn. I am sure that I can achieve great success thanks to my efforts and become a sexual giant
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2021-9-19 19:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037817 second(s), 20 queries .