Home built camp trailer

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-9-9 21:50:56 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Looking to sell my home built tear drop style trailer. Full build pics upon request. Camper part is framed in with 2×2 angle iron.. and 2×2 square tubing. Has 1.5" insulation all around. Has 3 brand new tires. New 2" hitch. Jeep signs not included. The awning and shower are not included. No title. I bought the trailer has a flatbed many years ago before a vin# was a thing on homebuilt trailer. The suspension is spring wrapped around the axle (mid 70's trailer style) located in Casper Wyoming.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-9-9 22:33:29 |Show the author posts only
It looks pretty good, but I would sell and start building my house. By the way, can someone advise where you can buy scaffolding?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-9-9 22:39:27 |Show the author posts only
Hello. I think now is not the best time to sell such antiques. In 10 years, you will sell it for 50 percent more expensive. Unless suddenly you wanted to build an ordinary house on the ground and not on wheels. Then you'd better sell it now. I would buy it, but only in my old age. While I'm young, I live in the city. I own a construction company. If you want to build your house, then we can help(not for free of course). The main advice that I will give you: take a responsible approach to the choice of scaffolding.  I can recommend this office to you: https://petesuen.com/ . You choose it yourself!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-25 10:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040925 second(s), 19 queries .