Search
View: 1263|Reply: 3

league of legends

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-16 13:20:38 |Show all posts
How much does a good account in league of legends cost?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-16 14:14:00 |Show all posts
It all depends on which account you want. But I think that a couple of dozen bucks for sure.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-16 14:23:41 |Show all posts
Everything really depends on the account configuration. What skins do you want, what class, experience level, and all that. The main thing is to choose an intelligent service.
I can recommend a place where I decided to buy lol accounts. Everything is reliable and tested there; I bought it for myself and my friend when we decided to explore the world of LOL more thoroughly. There are so many cool features there!
You can create guilds, go to dungeons for bosses, pass quests. Plus, it seems to me that I have not seen such a creative fanbase in any community of the game. So we are waiting for you here.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-6 13:10:41 |Show all posts
I'm not a supporter of buying accounts in games. I love the whole process of character development and plot in the game, so I would advise you, if you are playing LoL for the first time, then to create an account by yourself. But I also know that many players sometimes buy upgraded accounts in games in order to play another character for a change, so all I can advise you is to make sure in advance that you buy an account with a really trending character (for this you need to check it out ratings in the game), but not a useless account with an improperly developed character.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039545 second(s), 20 queries .