I'm not going to increase my strength

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-9-22 16:13:49 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I easily beat every staker in my class (and frequently beat players who are 10 ranks or OSRS gold more than me) If they're not wearing mages with runes or have build similar to mine.

Yes, I am aware that magic level could be higher, however it is not something I'm particularly concerned about at the moment. It appears that magic level increases generally reduce the damage done, so it might be worth training your magic higher, without using high alchs or teleports over the long run. My main concern are three aspects: how much I should train range, attack defense, and range.

I'm not going to increase my strength; it is not necessary in staking, and I feel I have too much strength. Currently, I'm training attack to be able to keep pace with the range, but not so much as to not affect combat level, which is pretty straightforward. Ideally, I'd like a staker between level 80 and 85, where rangers will be able to reach their peak relative meleers go wild in str, att and def.

But I'm not sure what my defense should be at CB80-85. Remember that the more I train in defense, the less I'll be able strike or cheap RS gold move. Are you able to offer any ideas about this or another aspect of my staking?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 22:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039811 second(s), 20 queries .